Spring color palette, your style, and favorite pieces 2018

Lash

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 08:57 am
I haven’t bought anything for Spring, yet.

The weather has been morbidly dark and cold through March, so I’m still rotating my Mortician Gomez-post-goth wardrobe—but no more! I’ve been perusing crazy old bohemian lady clothing channels on YouTube, and I think I’m pinpointing my spring palette.

My silver has finally grown out enough around my face so that pinks are possible now. And, as I get older, I recognize that lighter colors around my face — and on it —are much kinder. White pants with black or navy tops have always been favored looks for warm weather -seems crisp and clean. Adding pink will be new for me, but the hair color seems to require adaptation.

My shoes are SO outdated. I do have one pair of awesome nude boho slip ons, but I can’t quite make the leap to those closed toe suede cowboy-style booties everyone is wearing. I want toes OUT! It gets hot here.

Also, can’t decide on a new bag. Ugh. I tend to stick with bags for years, paying much more attention to functionality than color or style. I’ll probably wind up with another functional, working pocketbook. Ah-gain.

Alright:
navy, black, white, pale khaki, pale pink, various greys.
A damn trendy shoe.
A damn whimsical pocketbook
Some stretchy, maxi-length slotted skirts.

Ugh.

Are you doing anything different this year? Any cool trendy shoes or stuff you love?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,029 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lash

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 01:06 pm
Old Navy has some incredible discounts. Wasn’t very creative. Just liking boat neck pieces, tunic-y for a change with leggings and white jeans. Nabbed several pieces in ye new color scheme.

Lips and hair go light for the season.

A day in the sun at the Clemson Spring Game makes me seem less a ghost.

Big barrel curling iron beach curls.

Really cheap sparkly necklaces and bangles.

This will be summer 2018.
0 Replies