I don't understand him...

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 01:47 pm
Alas this is where the story starts... A guy from my work asks for my phone number, we eventually meet up after about a week, the date went well and we agreed that we should meet up again(which we haven't yet). We texted everyday, multiple messages for around 4 weeks. All of a sudden he doesn't text me, no explanation and no apology like he would usually. After 2 days he sends me a message asking how my weekend went and from here on out hes limited contact to like 2 messages at most a day......

Blatantly what the hell is going on?
Has he lost interest?
If so why does he bother to text me at all?
He still asks me questions and that but...

I'm really confused... haha
Thanks in advance and sorry for how boring this must be, my dating experience is very limited :S
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,484 • Replies: 3
No top replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 02:27 pm
@ShanAnswers,
Depends on what the text messages were about, how interesting, or how boring and how many, I mean multiple per day then he limits it to 2 a day, means to me he's trying not to upset you but the multiple messages were just wayyy to much on-going for 4 weeks
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 03:09 pm
You had a “successful” date - and then four weeks went by?

Geez - how come ONE of you didn’t get another date set up? Were you waiting for him to make the next step?

No more texts!! Ask him out and get this going.
0 Replies

chambergirl

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2018 04:46 am
@ShanAnswers,
I would tread lightly in this situation. I think "dating" people from work is extremely risky. Sometimes it works out but in the event that it does not, things could get awkward. I would definitely approach him and talk to him about where you both stand and what you should do. When it comes to those types of relationships I would say it should be all or nothing. You both don't want to waste your time.

Maybe he is texting you less because he has some things going on the he may not want to talk about. I am always on the positive side of things! I think you should definitely talk to him though in person. Good luck and let us know how things go!
0 Replies