Question!!?

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 06:59 pm
So theres a girl i like she is a friend of my friend we both know each other since a month suddenly i started liking her we talk almost daily on instagram she do have a bf she shares everything about her past stories with me but then she unfollowed everyone on instagram including me then i msged her that everything's alright? She said yeah she told me that exams are coming thats why she unfollowed everyone but then after 2 or 3 days she started following not everyone but few peoples including me then our exams started and we didn't talk daily but once or twice in 2 days, we were chatting about 2 hours ago everything was fine but then suddenly she unfollowed everyone and not only unfollow but this time she blocked everyone (including me) i dont know why she did that?? And one more thing should i tell her that i love her now or wait for the exams to be over but what if somethings happen, what if she found someone.... Im so confused....
Thanks alot for reading it!!! Have a good d

ehBeth

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 07:19 pm
@Someonesissue,
Someonesissue wrote:
she do have a bf

one more thing should i tell her that i love her now or wait

she has a boyfriend

do not tell her you love her - you've known her a month - you've got a crush

she's busy with exams

leave her alone
Someonesissue

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 07:30 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks for answering, but i can understand about the exams, but im not sure that she has a boyfriend coz she said to me that she never had one
ehBeth

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 07:37 pm
@Someonesissue,
In any case, 1 month is waaaaaaaaaay way waaay too soon to tell someone you love them.
Someonesissue

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 07:50 pm
@ehBeth,
But... I really am in love with her 👀
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 01:35 pm
@Someonesissue,
[quote="Someonesissue"]
Thanks for answering, but i can understand about the exams, but im not sure that she has a boyfriend coz she said to me that she never had one
[/quote]
Invite her to get a cup of coffee at a Starbucks or nearby coffee place. Don't confess your immediate feelings. Just chat. Ask questions. Learn who she is and such.

If she is presently in a relationship? Leave her be and don't try to woo her. That's just creepy.

EDITED after closer reading (you really need to use proper grammar and punctuation... that initial post was a slog).
Quote:
but then suddenly she unfollowed everyone and not only unfollow but this time she blocked everyone (including me) i dont know why she did that??

Leave her alone for the time being. The fact you can figure out she unfollowed 'everyone'? She's going through something personal (no matter the actual motivation). Any further attempts will make you stalkerish and creepy.
bunnyhabit

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 02:26 am
@tsarstepan,
how can you say i love you to someone who blocked on social media? before you say has lover and but she say no lover? why you think does? seems a very self centered girl and probably very popular with the men.

you need to spend more time checking her out before confession of love.
Someonesissue

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 02:39 pm
@tsarstepan,
Im sorry for my bad English as English isnt my fiest language but im trying to make it better, im sure she unfollowed everyone it looks like she isnt using her account anynore, thanks for your answer. Smile
0 Replies

Someonesissue

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 02:45 pm
@bunnyhabit ,
She doesn't blocked only me in fact she has blocked everyone she was following and my friend told me that she has ha boyfriend but she told me that she doesn't have any boyfriend.
Thanks for you answer.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 05:26 pm
If she wanted to talk to you, she would find a way.

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 01:09 pm
@Someonesissue,
She’s young, plays games and has no interest in a romance with you (possibly with anyone else). Find yourself someone else who might be interested. Don’t obsess on her and her motivations for her behavior. Either she’s flighty, fickle or insincere or all three. If I was you, I’d find some greener pastures.

There’s little relevance to your situation whether or not she has blocked others on social media - only that she has blocked you. If exams are over and you’re still being blocked, she’s not interested for whatever reason she decided. Look elsewhere because she’s just toying with you. The fact that you’re wanting to confess your love to someone after a very short period of time without really knowing her is a red flag warning. You’ll soon get hurt because of her indifference.
Ragman

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2018 01:21 pm
@Ragman,
Furthermore, confession of love will only alienate her further and potentially send out a warning to other girls that you might be a bit on the creepy side - even stalkerish too.
0 Replies