Paris Hilton: Catching Frisbees with her Mouth

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:17 am
cjhsa wrote:
http://media.santabanta.com/gallery/Global%20Celebrities(F)/Paris%20Hilton/paris%20hilton2v.jpg

I've never wished I was a car door before, until this very moment.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:13 am
Wow! That's enough to upset my stomach. Paris is sort of the Zsa Zsa Gabor of her generation: famous for being famous.

I have to confess that were I a man, I would have trouble being attracted to a woman who was less than a C-cup.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:26 am
plainoldme wrote:
Wow! That's enough to upset my stomach. Paris is sort of the Zsa Zsa Gabor of her generation: famous for being famous.

I have to confess that were I a man, I would have trouble being attracted to a woman who was less than a C-cup.

Yes, she is just famous for being famous, pretty much.

The second thing you said...that doesn't make sense. Nothing wrong with a nice B-cup at all. And if I were to stick with hunting down women with C's and D's, the majority would be overweight(at least w/ the D's). Nice tight-bodied women usually don't have big boobs. Some do...but not usually. I don't know any guys that specifically look for big boobs on chicks.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:35 am
She's a stick..and I know a lot of guys who look for girls with big boobs. I don't see what's so hot about her. She's cute and I'm not saying I wouldn't do her (like she'd speak to me except to ask me to bring her car around) but she's not the first one I'd stalk at the party.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:40 am
Slappy -- Overweight? When I was in college, I weighed 110 at 5' 2" tall. I wasn't a B. Ever see the British television show, "Fawlty Towers"? Think of how the two women stars looked. Most of my girlfriends during the 60s looked like those two women and averaged a C cup.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:51 am
I really mean mostly D cups. I don't meet a lot of women with D's who are thin at the same time.

C's...you're right. Lots of little women have C's. Just seems like once you get past that, the rest of the body is carrying some thickness too...but if carried right, isn't a bad thing.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:56 am
"The cool thing about skinny women is, you close your eyes and it's like doing a 12 year old boy. Then you turn them over, and it's like doing a 10 year old boy."

Overheard at Neverland......
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:43 am
Hardbodied women with D-cups == BOLT ONS.

See it a lot here in CA.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:19 am
Besides, many truly obese women have no breasts at all. It's because they have less of the feminine hormone. they also have a bit of facial hair as well.
0 Replies

youaresodumb

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 05:47 pm
cjhsa wrote:

See it a lot here in CA.

Yes I live in California too... of course there are a lot of skinny women with big boobs but how many of them are real? Generally speaking it isn't natural to be that disproportionate.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 06:14 pm
In the 60s, the ideal was the tiny waist. Any woman whose waist was 24 inches or less, was happy. I'd say Paris is a little thick in the middle, maybe 28 or so, although she is fairly tall.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 06:17 pm
youaresodumb wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

See it a lot here in CA.

Yes I live in California too... of course there are a lot of skinny women with big boobs but how many of them are real? Generally speaking it isn't natural to be that disproportionate.

Uh, I said BOLT ONS.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 06:42 am
Paris was Letterman's guest last night. What a bore! A male friend called while she was on and asked if I knew what her IQ is.

One thing I have to say about girls today: they have better legs than the girls in my high school did. Since I now live on the east coast, I wonder whether it is a regional thing.

BTW, when I got home last night, I remembered how many men I knew back in the 60s and 70s who had crushes on British actress Helen Mirren. While Helen has lost some of her shape today, at nearly 60, she certainly garnered admiration across the globe in her 20s and was an example of how a large breasted woman is very often thin.

Supposedly, the most common candidate for breast augementation is a woman who has had children and isn't happy with her post-child birth figure.
0 Replies

youaresodumb

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 05:46 pm
cjhsa wrote:
youaresodumb wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

See it a lot here in CA.

Uh, I said BOLT ONS.

I've never heard that before... sorry! Smile
0 Replies

jwalker

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:53 am
why is it that everybody loves to badmouth paris?she's like well quite harmless really.she can't do anything except dress up and make out with guys that just want to use her.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 01:18 am
Who's seen the new Paris Hilton/Carl's Jr. ad? Schweeet!

http://www.adweek.com/aw/national/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000920497
0 Replies