Paris Hilton: Catching Frisbees with her Mouth

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 12:13 pm
Yes, after having watched Paris host SNL, I can only conclude that she is a dog.

My god! The girl is not only flat chested, what little she has in the way of female equipment is oddly shaped! Do us a favor, Paris, wear a bra.

And those legs! She reminds me of the starving children of Africa a generation back.

I think the Paris video is a sham! Why would anyone want to see her naked unless they had mistakenly taken poison and need to rid their system of it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,337 • Replies: 35
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 12:14 pm
she is pretty 12 year old boyish in my opinion also.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 12:21 pm
She needs to wear more clothes!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 12:24 pm
Less is more.

I've been trying to get her to stop by my house and pick up a bath mat I borrowed from her years ago.
0 Replies

bubbleme80

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 03:16 am
people are quite sickening sometimes...

remember paparazzi and diana? lol.

we want it, but when given, we get mad at one who gave us.
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 12:50 pm
Paris needs a sandwich, bad, as does her cohort Nicole. And Paris, btw, loves the paparazzi as far as I know. Eats it all up!
0 Replies

Duke of Lancaster

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 01:25 am
Re: Paris Hilton: Catching Frisbees with her Mouth
plainoldme wrote:
Yes, after having watched Paris host SNL, I can only conclude that she is a dog.

My god! The girl is not only flat chested, what little she has in the way of female equipment is oddly shaped! Do us a favor, Paris, wear a bra.

And those legs! She reminds me of the starving children of Africa a generation back.

I think the Paris video is a sham! Why would anyone want to see her naked unless they had mistakenly taken poison and need to rid their system of it.

lmao...YES....I've seen thicker legs on a chicken.
But I doubt Paris would wear a bra. She's too Slutty to wear a bra.
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 04:22 pm
why would she wear a bra? she is totally, um, to say it nicely, without a need for one.....
0 Replies

youaresodumb

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 09:26 pm
Hi are we a little bit jealous?
Ok so clearly everyone who has posted here is a little bit jealous of Paris. Shes beautiful and rich, and i'm sure if you were all placed in the same situation you would act the same way. Of course she loves the publicity, wouldn't all of you? Get over it... do you have better things to do then talk **** about people you would obviously trade places with in a second? She's a lucky girl.. be happy for her!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 09:29 pm
Are you kidding me? The best thing about that idiot is that we can talk **** about her! Yeah, we get it, she's rich. She'll never have to worry about what we say about her, so why is it wrong for me to call her a dumb b*tch?

Come on, ease up, youaresodumb. Let the little people have some fun, will ya?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 09:31 pm
She's hotter than any chick I've seen on this site.

Everyone loves bashing her...she may not be as hot as some of the other celebrities, but if she was a "nobody," and walked into a public place, she'd be very noticed....people bash her because she's famous, and comes off like a bimbo.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 09:33 pm
I'd bang her in about three seconds. And by that, I mean that it would be over in about three seconds.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 09:35 pm
Re: Hi are we a little bit jealous?
youaresodumb wrote:
Ok so clearly everyone who has posted here is a little bit jealous of Paris. Shes beautiful and rich, and i'm sure if you were all placed in the same situation you would act the same way. Of course she loves the publicity, wouldn't all of you? Get over it... do you have better things to do then talk **** about people you would obviously trade places with in a second? She's a lucky girl.. be happy for her!

Paris honey,
Is that you ?

smooch
0 Replies

youaresodumb

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 10:24 pm
Really? Do you know her? Is she a dumb bitch? Or are you just speculating. Leave her alone. How many stupid things would people catch you doing if you were being watched ALL the time? Give her a break!
0 Replies

lilbrookiie

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 11:03 pm
paris hilton is sickening.yea she's rich.BIG DEAL!shes so pathetic.she trying to become famous "for a reason" so shes acting,singing and modeling.the only thing working out for her is modeling.she cant sing.she got booed off stage in Miami.she cant act. example - HOUSE OF WAX..which i havent even seen but already know is going to be a flop.i saw some other movies she was in like nine lives and the hillz.she has to be one of the top 10 worst actresses in hollywood. i despise the fact that some girls think of her as a role model.shes disgusting. she was 19 and dated a 30 year old man and made a sex tape with him!she hardly wears any cloths on the red carpet..and the time when she is she still exposes herself by lifting up her dress so her private shows!shes just a total bitch..shes also completely jealous of jessica simpson and is trying everything she can to ruin her by spreading false rumors about her cheating.that stupid bitch..i love jessica! i think we all should drop paris and put nicky in the spotlight!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 12:39 am
Someone spends way too much time in the tabloid aisle.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 12:44 am
Frisbees . . . they fly.

Dogs jump and bite them but . . . they keep being thrown away.

Hmmm.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 12:47 am
For those of us who usually have something else to do rather than watch television, and who don't read tabloids--why doesn't one of you post a picture of this young lady, so that we can decide if she is pleasant or a howling barker . . .
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 07:34 am
On left:

http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/Undressed1007/ParisHilto_Ausse_300x435.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:07 am
http://media.santabanta.com/gallery/Global%20Celebrities(F)/Paris%20Hilton/paris%20hilton2v.jpg
0 Replies