About chinese food!

J-B

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 03:52 am
She is a HongKonger Smile

Last Fall the food there gained the best reputation here in Nanjing.(And now is the food of Hangzhou)

But I forever love spicy food :wink:
0 Replies

gdkjones

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 07:05 pm
REAL Chinese food is better. Yummy!!!
Hi hadaji. I used to work in a chinese restaurant here in the U.K while I was at college, and at the end of the evening we would all sit down at a table to eat. The food WE had was nothing like the food served to customers. It was much nicer in fact and definately more healthy. Lots of vegetables and fish and lean pork or beef. Often it was very spicy, which I love, and I even had spiced chickens feet once. Delicious. Many western people would think this is disgusting but it's all just conditioning of the mind. Most of us westerners love eggs because we've eaten them all our lives but when you think that an egg is an undeveloped chicken foetus it's actually quite gross. There should be more authentic chinese restaurants here serving healthier food. I think most people would enjoy it.
0 Replies

hadaji

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 03:12 am
Hi gdkjones,
I agree whit you that most chinese food is more healthy than some western food.and you know well about chinese food. but I believe the chinese food you eat in UK is different from it in China.I think you will like chinese local food.
0 Replies