Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:24 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
What are my convoluted ideas? This is the fourth or fifth time I have asked.

I answered here.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If you don't want people to think that, try removing your tongue from Coldjoint's ringpiece.

You are acting as if someone cares about your personal opinions of others when there is factual information posted you refuse to deal with. I don't care and I seriously doubt that Finn gives a **** either.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Sez you

You've added complexity to the post to support your dishonest interpretation.

No, I provided justification for my honest interpretation.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:26 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

A2K is rife with your bigotry against Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims, e.g. https://able2know.org/topic/99154-1#post-2734761. You're a Civil War slavery denier as well.

Quote:
If the anti-American, multi-culturalist leftists have their way Europe will inexorably become Eurabia.

Wingnut dickweed crap.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:28 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
in regard to what makes them Muslim, are based precisely on "what Islam says."

You are wrong, what an individual Muslim believes means nothing. The literature of Islam clearly states what it takes to be a Muslim. That does not change. If Muslims choose to ignore that they are being as dishonest as you, or know less about their religion than you do.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:29 pm
@centrox,
I don't engage with it. I don't want to give the impression that it's repulsive opinions are worthy of consideration, they're not.

It's desperate to talk to me, even going so far as resurrecting long dead threads to try to get my attention.

It's very pathetic when you think about it.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:30 pm
@izzythepush,
It's pretty much the same situation in the US. It's like people signing away their rights to take their disputes to a proper US court in favor of taking them to The People's Court on TV.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't engage with it.

Because you do not have the capacity to engage with me, what ever reason suits you does not change that fact.

Now go get your hoop and stick and behave.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:36 pm
@InfraBlue,
Oh, I forgot to add Palestinians to your list.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:38 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Oh, I forgot to add Palestinians to your list.

You also forgot to post any quote from Tommy Robinson said that makes him a fascist. I know I asked the OP, but he has vanished and left you and Izzy the brain here.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:41 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's very pathetic when you think about it.

What is happening to your country? It is pathetic.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:52 pm
@coldjoint,
You're confusing me with someone else.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 02:07 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
You're confusing me with someone else.

Quote:
I know I asked the OP, but he has vanished

You did not read or did not comprehend? Do you think Robinson is a fascist, and if you do I will need proof.

You see there is no reason to call people something when you cannot prove it. Although, that seems to be what happens here.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 02:13 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
Wingnut dickweed crap.

Finally, where are the quotes or actions that prove Tommy Robinson is a fascist? Don't runaway again, it does not look good for you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 02:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's desperate to talk to me, even going so far as resurrecting long dead threads to try to get my attention.

Name the threads, and tell me were you the only participating in those threads. You have quite an inflated opinion of yourself. Laughing
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 03:39 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
People don't really understand what Sharia law is.

Sharia law is when Muslims pour strong acid in the faces of little girls to punish them for learning to read.

Sharia law is when Muslims murder their teenage daughters for going on a date with a boy.

Sharia law is when Muslims murder people for preaching a different religion.

Sharia law is when Muslims murder people for converting to a different religion.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 03:44 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Sharia law

It is all those things. It literally dictates every facet of a devout Muslims life, which makes Islam a complete system and ideology. It compares quite nicely to Fascism and Nazism.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 04:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Who's Tommy Robinson?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 04:16 pm
@InfraBlue,
There is nothing bigoted about the post you've linked.

Where in that post did I assert that all Muslims are malignant?

We disagreed on how many might be.

You would lose in court.

So, I'm a Civil War slavery denier? Very Happy

How so, because I've argued that while slavery was a major factor in initiating that war, there were others?

You truly are an ass and a dishonest one at that.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 04:16 pm
@InfraBlue,
A fascist ****, unfortunately home grown so we're stuck with the git.

Quote:
Police were called in after trouble flared at a book signing in Sunderland by the English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson.

Violence broke out at Saturday's event, which was staged in an off-licence shortly before a Sunderland-Celtic match being held the same day.

Police attended Fletcher's News and Booze, where an 18-year-old man suffered a head injury and needed hospital treatment.

Twenty-one arrests were made in total.

Officers said the majority were unrelated to Mr Robinson's book signing and included people being drunk and disorderly, committing a breach of the peace and using illegal pyrotechnics.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40768511
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:13:08