Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 10:48 pm
@glitterbag,
Hey, Jerry Springer has been on-the-air for close to 30 years. That tells me everything I need to know.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 10:49 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I'm not surprised.

How about vacuous?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 11:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Jerry Springer

Was a Democratic mayor who paid a hooker with a personal check.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:51 am
Terrorists are just that, they're criminals who terrorise the civilian population for their own ends. There's no league table of which ones are worse than others. Nor do the activities of one group mitigate or excuse the activities of another. They're all bad.

The main difference between Far right terrorists and Islamist ones is that while nobody on A2K supports Islamist terror there are plenty of supporters of far right terror groups. This thread is testimony to that. And as always it's the usual suspects who support Nazi terror.

May was right, we don't want Nazi filth in our country. It's our country, we decide who comes here. If anything she didn't go far enough. Alex Jones, who has come out in support of the Russian poisoners should also be banned, as should all of those who marched in Charlottesville, along with those who support them.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 12:28 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
nobody on A2K supports Islamist terror there are plenty of supporters of far right terror groups. This thread is testimony to that. And as always it's the usual suspects who support Nazi terror.

Would you like to name some of those people and the organizations they support? I bet you don't.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:21 pm
I would really like to know who are terrorist supporters here. Trying to be patient, but the amount of the pure bullshit from some people who refuse to back it up is no help to their argument.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 03:46 pm
@coldjoint,
He is talking about you. In his mind you, me, any person right of center where Hillary is the center, is a far right terrorist supporter. That is how the deranged think.
centrox

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 04:35 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
In his mind you, me, any person right of center where Hillary is the center, is a far right terrorist supporter.

Not everyone to the right of Hillary is, but these are - "Identitarians" of the type the banned far-right activists were going to meet with. Sellner in particular has links to neo-Nazi groups. The 3rd from right in this picture tweeted this:

Quote:
“Hitler Speaks About the Jews. The truth the world would be so much better if he world of won. It’s coming now tho.” [sic]

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/gi-scotland.jpg

coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:13 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
He is talking about you.

I know that. I also know he cannot find anything I said that proves it. Therefore it is an opinion from a man who let this happen in his country.

Quote:
In Rotherham, a Pakistani child sex ring abused 1,400 girls between 1997 and 2013. One girl was doused with gasoline and told she’d be set on fire if she told anyone.
1,153 people were referred to the child sexual exploitation team in Bradford in 2016-17.
In Rochdale, two sets of perpetrators worked in a row: One trafficked 47 girls and, when its members went to jail, another trafficked seven more.
In Calderale, police arrested 20 men, aged 28 to 43, for trafficking British girls.
There were 57 gang-grooming cases in 2013 alone.

I cannot possibly respect an opinion about anything from anyone like him.

https://thehornnews.com/exposed-worst-child-sex-ring/
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 01:26 am
@centrox,
So Mr Jelly also supports far right terrorists. No surprise there.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 04:59 am
The funny thing about this thread... if you step back and look at it... is how similar the two sides are. You guys are all basically arguing the same thing.

Coldjoint wants Islamic extremists banned. Izzy wants "all who marched at Charlotsville and their supporters" banned. Their arguments are quite similar. Teresa May got elected and started banning groups of people. Donald Trump got elected and started banning groups of people. Is this a lasting political pattern... at each election we are going to change the banned groups?

I would imagine that Izzy would agree that someone actually calling for terror based on their understanding of Islam should be banned. I also imagine that Coldjoint would agree that someone who actually calling for killing based Nazi ideas should be banned.

The issue of course is how broad you would draw these circles. If every conservative is a Nazi, and every Muslim is a terrorist, then you end up censuring everyone with an opinion.

And, that explains what is happening in these threads.

If you can step back and see the social dynamic here... a bunch of ideologues throwing mud at each other and sounding very similar to each other in spite of differences in font color, it is rather entertaining.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 11:05 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
So Mr Jelly also supports far right terrorists.

Of course you have some of his posts to prove that. But you wont post them, why?
Quote:
No surprise there.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 04:49 am
This made me smile.

Quote:
The leader of far-right group Britain First has been punched by two fellow inmates in jail.

Paul Golding, 36, was attacked in HMP Elmley on the Isle of Sheppey and moved to a care and separation unit after the attack on Wednesday afternoon.

The Mirror reported Golding was left with a suspected broken nose when he was attacked by two fellow inmates.

Kent Police, which is investigating the attack, said Golding suffered "minor facial injuries".

Golding and Britain First deputy leader Jayda Fransen, 32, were jailed earlier this month after being convicted of religiously aggravated harassment.

Fransen was handed a 36-week sentence and Golding was jailed for 18 weeks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-43427446
Below viewing threshold (view)
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 04:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Who is "Mr. Jelly?"
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 04:32 pm
@glitterbag,
So you are OK with Trump's travel ban and deportation of every person found to have entered this country illegally?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 07:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Who is "Mr. Jelly?"

Someone they hate(they do a lot of that) or Mrs. Jelly's husband.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 10:21 pm
maxdancona

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 10:40 am
@coldjoint,
They are making the wrong argument in that Video, Coldjoint.

First of all this argument is clearly factually incorrect. There are Islamic preachers who have been blocked and jailed in England for expressing views. The video is deceptive that this is one sided.

They are making a religious war argument here... Christians vs. Muslims. That is exactly the wrong thing to do. This woman and Hannity on Fox News that is calling for a religious war. Clearly with the Monarchy and the state of government White Christians are in the majority. They have the advantage in a religious war. This is exactly why many people believe that the Muslims need protection.

They should be making a free speech argument here... that in a Free Democracy, such as England, that all points of view should be allowed.

They aren't making this argument at all. Selling a religious war is a tough thing to do.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 10:53 am
The German Lutz Bachmann - convicted a couple of times for assault, burglary, theft, drug trafficking. incitement to hatred, use of Nazi-symbols, failure to pay child support, ..., founder of "PEGIDA" and the mini neo-Nazi party Freiheitlich Direktdemokratische Volkspartei ("Liberal Direct Democratic People's Party") - was send back directly after entering the airport.

Lutz Bachmann: Founder of far right anti-Islam group Pegida barred from entry to UK and deported

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:24:40