Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:04 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
They should be making a free speech argument here... that in a Free Democracy, such as England, that all points of view should be allowed.

They did make that argument and lost. That is exactly what this is about. The UK authorities will stand no views but but their own.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:06 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Lutz Bachmann

More examples of the UK intolerance are just what you need to post, thanks Wally.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:16 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
More examples of the UK intolerance ..
The UK's Border Force has the power to refuse entry to an individual.
US border agents even deny the entry if you don't tell them the password of your phone ... but neo-Nazis and criminals like Bachmann are welcome?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:25 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
US border agents even deny the entry if you don't tell them the password of your phone

Prove it, Wally.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
US border agents even deny the entry if you don't tell them the password of your phone

happened with friends at the Windsor /Detroit crossing a couple of times in the past 12 months
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:36 am
@Walter Hinteler,
As gltterbag wrote, they are a sovereign nation and can make whatever decisions about entry they want, providing they have the support of their voting citizens. There's no reason why "foreigners" can't express their views on the topic but they are irrelevant, just as your opinions on US rules and laws are irrelevant.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:39 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
happened with friends at the Windsor /Detroit crossing a couple of times in the past 12 months

Of course you can prove that, right? Laughing
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:50 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
... they are a sovereign nation and can make whatever decisions about entry they want, providing they have the support of their voting citizens...
Well, that may be how laws are made in the USA, in the UK it's done by Parliament (here it is the UK Borders Act 2007).
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:52 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Last time I looked Walter, the Queen isn't appointing MPs
izzythepush

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:54 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Sham 69 were denied entry to America, (initially), they did eventually play.

When they were refused entry they didn't whine about it, they did something positive.

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:56 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
The last time I've looked it up (minutes ago) Parliament still didn't ask the support of their voting citizens for the Parliament Act 2007.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 12:08 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
And how long will those MP's be setting rules if the voters don't approve of them. Why are you being stubbornly obtuse?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 12:14 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Last time I looked Walter, the Queen isn't appointing MPs
Not MPs (plural) but just one (the Monarch appoints the leader of the political party that wins a majority of the seats in Parliament, or, like in 2010,the leader of the party with the most seats).
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 12:16 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I wasn't responding to the election or non-election of MPs.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 12:30 pm
Quote:
As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I want people to know about the religious extremism which inspired my abusers

Is this girl a right wing extremist? It seems that the UK has bigger fish to fry than trying to appease this religion. Drawing attention to the problem by banning these so called right wing extremists is backfiring. It only allows the real story to be told.

Quote:
I’m a Rotherham grooming gang survivor. I call myself a survivor because I’m still alive. I’m part of the UK’s largest ever child sexual abuse investigation.

As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.

Fear of being killed, and threats to my parents’ lives, made it impossible for me to escape for about a year. The police didn’t help me.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-gang-sexual-abuse-muslim-islamist-racism-white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 12:47 pm
@coldjoint,
At least it's good that you read the left-leaning UK media.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 01:04 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
At least it's good that you read the left-leaning UK media.

There is nothing good about any of this Wally.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 01:14 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
So you regret to have used this source?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 01:15 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:

No.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 01:23 pm
@coldjoint,
you wrote:
you wrote:

Quote:

No.

And yet you used as source a report from a left UK media.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 03:12:46