Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 04:21 pm
@centrox,
And you too are an ass, without the fortitude to actually make your case beyond a slur.

I don't recall writing your second quote, but even if I didn't I agree with it. Please explain how it is evidence of bigotry.

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 04:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Well, if you walk like a duck, swim like a duck, and quack like a duck, then guess what, Donald, you are a duck.

Once again, slavery was the principle factor in initiating the Civil War. All other factors were minor, your denials of that fact notwithstanding.

Your asininity is paralleled not only by your bigotry, but also by your denialism.
centrox

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 04:44 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I don't recall writing your second quote

It was on 30 June 2007. Post no. # 2,734,690, on this page:

https://able2know.org/topic/99154-1#post-2734761.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 05:17 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
It was on 30 June 2007.

Thanks for confirming the fact that Islam has cost British lives and has been doing so for a while.

Now it is at a crisis level when your government adheres to Sharia by barring people who would speak the truth about Islam to the people and the powers that be. Absolutely shameless unabashed appeasement.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 05:35 pm
@coldjoint,
Are you planning a trip?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 05:48 pm
User ignored (view)Maybe someone else has some interest in what you have to say. And you are the only person on my ignore list, so I know who you are. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 07:28 pm
https://ejbron.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/screenshot_1100.png

https://vladtepesblog.com/2018/03/22/a-video-from-the-increasingly-orwellian-scottish-police/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 08:33 pm
Quote:
The temporary marriage with her is allowed. But only grabbing, kissing, and sex between the legs (thighing). It is not permitted to have sex with a girl before she is nine-years-old; be it in a permanent or temporary marriage.

When it comes to the other pleasures such as hugging and sex between the thighs it is no problem even if she is still a baby.

^^^^^^
More Sharia
http://westernfreepress.com/2018/03/22/ugandan-imam-who-sexually-abused-2-year-old-blames-his-zipper-for-it/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 09:22 pm
Something Brits should watch.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:07 am
Christmas with the Khans

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:14 am
@coldjoint,
Malcolm Everard MacLaren Pearson, Baron Pearson of Rannoch, the former UKIP leader, who recently invited Tommy Robinson (leader of the English Defence League, a convicted criminal) to Parliament.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 10:57 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
a convicted criminal

Yes he is, but his crime and conviction were a sham. People in the UK know that and it does not matter to them. It only matters to the cowards that these poor people elected.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:10 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Yes he is, but his crime and conviction were a sham.
Convicted of having used "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour", convicted of common assault, convicted of "possession of a false identity document with improper intention", convicted with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application.
He pleaded guilty to all those "shams".
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:18 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
He pleaded guilty to all those "shams"

And was almost killed by Islamic prisoners while serving his time. A man who tells the truth and is ready to die for it is Britain's and Europe's worst nightmare.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:25 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
was almost killed by Islamic prisoners
The investigation didn't confirm this (and even the International Business Time, which reported it, was unable to confirm this).

But one Nazi believes the other, isn't it?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Just a tad ironic for a German to sling "Nazi" around.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:28 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
But one Nazi believes the other, isn't it?

Are you calling me a Nazi?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:31 am
@centrox,
Thank you

I didn't deny it, I just didn't recall it

I also posted in that thread

Quote:
While there is no doubt that there is quite a large number of muslim immigrants in Europe who are moderate in their religious beliefs and only too happy to assimilate, they are, unfortunately, of no consequence. They have already demonstrated that they are incapable (for whatever reason) of confronting their more radical brethren.

If you think the problem of muslim immigration is limited to a small number of violent radicals, you are mistaken. Those who insist on imposing their religious strictures on the society in which they live do not need to be murderers to bring their new homelands to a state of crisis.

Keep your head in the sands of "tolerance."

Please explain how this is an example of bigotry
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:31 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Just a tad ironic for a German to sling "Nazi" around.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:36 am
@InfraBlue,
Your definition of a "duck" is someone who doesn't agree with you, and like the dishonest coward, you are you react to a differing opinion with classic ad hominem.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:20:50