Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 08:29 pm
@InfraBlue,
It was clear to anyone who isn't a dolt or predisposed towards attacking the fellow, but go ahead and double down. It won't be long before the rest of the pack joins in.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 08:31 pm
@glitterbag,
No, it's not considering the fact that no one has claimed or implied a Sikh is the same as either a Muslim or a Hindu.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 08:35 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

And your reply is a subtle hint for Finn not to agree with me on anything, or suffer the wrath of those who have submitted.[/color]

I don't think so. If it is it's laughable. Who would be intimidated by him or his friends? No, it's just a nonsensical insult from somehow who can't come up with a better reply to being called out for his dishonest behavior.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 08:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Who would be intimidated by him or his friends?

I don't know.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 01:09 am
This also made me smile, another nail in the coffin of the far right.

Quote:
UKIP has been ordered to pay £175,000 in legal costs over a defamation case brought by three South Yorkshire Labour MPs.

The party was told to pay towards costs incurred by Rotherham MPs Sir Kevin Barron, John Healey and Sarah Champion.

Jane Collins, MEP for Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire, had made remarks about Rotherham's child abuse scandal.

She was ordered to give £54,000 to each MP in February 2017, but did not pay.

The interim payment order comes days after the party's leader, Gerard Batten, issued a plea for cash for the party, saying £100,000 must be raised by the end of March.

A hearing in February ruled that UKIP took a "deliberate, informed and calculated" decision to ensure the defamation action brought by the three MPs against Ms Collins should not be settled before the 2015 general election.

UKIP now have 14 days to make the £175,000 payment, ordered by Justice Warby at the High Court.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-43462609
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 12:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Jane Collins, MEP for Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire, had made remarks about Rotherham's child abuse scandal.

Let's hear the remarks. Since we know all those girls were abused while authorities did nothing I can't understand how any comment could match what happened to those girls.

Things like this show the death of free speech and speaking truth to power a thing of the distant past.
The toilet has been flushed and the UK is circling the bowl. The turds at the top are still running their mouths, no names necessary.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 12:53 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Apparently, you're assuming what is clear seeing as how coldjoint hasn't explained what he meant in that post. Assumptions and asses and all of that.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 01:01 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Apparently, you're assuming...

that I know what you think I think about Islam and refused to elaborate on it. Why is that? You said my views on Islam were convoluted and never explained yourself even after I asked. Why?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 03:19 pm
Quote:
Dissolving the People and Electing a New One

It is blindingly obvious to voters in most west European countries: Governments are dissatisfied with their voting populations, so they’ve chosen to dissolve them, importing new ones. Epidemics of crime, violence, and turmoil have followed in the wake of Muslim immigrants, wherever they appear. These replicate cultural practices in Muslim countries. Some of them follow directly from literal readings of Islamic scripture, precedent, and law. Or was there an epidemic of child-marriage, female genital mutilation, mass rape and harassment of women going on in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, or Britain, throughout the 1970s, before the Muslim influx?

Just asking such a question is practically illegal in such countries. Sweden kneecaps its police by forbidding physical descriptions of criminal suspects. Liberals there just couldn’t stand hearing, over and over again, the words “Middle-Eastern male” broadcast on television. British media coolly sanitize incessant reports of crimes by Muslims from Pakistan by calling them “Asian.” As if the public thinks that the culprits in massive rape-grooming gangs were Taiwanese medical students.

An article on hate speech. The truth is the new hate speech.
https://stream.org/hate-speech-myth-used-steal-basic-freedoms/
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 03:28 pm
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 04:12 pm
@coldjoint,
I find the BBC useful for breaking news out of England. If there is some big terrorist attack in London for example, I'll probably tune in the BBC news channel to get the latest updates.

But for fair and factual reporting in general, no. If you want to get the truth of something, the BBC is not the place to go to. They'll feed you outright lies.

Here is a YouTube rebuttal to the BBC's tabloid-style lies about Amanda Knox:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVBRHbOBXDw
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 04:36 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
But for fair and factual reporting in general, no. If you want to get the truth of something, the BBC is not the place to go to. They'll feed you outright lies.

Western journalism is dead. It has been since Obama won. All mainstream media with the exception of a few countries in Eastern Europe are feeding us lies. Like, for example, the insane idea Islamophobia is the problem, not Islamic jihad.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 04:45 pm
Not a right wing fascist.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/18/17/4A4FE78100000578-5515579-image-a-1_1521392681914.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5515579/Paedophile-grandfather-sold-children-sex-Telford-house.html
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 06:30 pm
@coldjoint,
The different things that Muslims believe, in regard to what makes them Muslim, are based precisely on "what Islam says." You can't separate one from the other, your assertions notwithstanding. That's what makes your ideas about Muslims and Islam convoluted.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 06:32 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

The UK can thank Islam for this.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/09/01/135D123500000514-0-image-a-34_1483925601959.jpg

What, exactly, do you mean by, "the UK can thank Islam for this"?
maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 06:47 pm
@InfraBlue,
I understood it. Those are police with assault rifles.

This thread, where left wing people and right wing people are throwing mud at each other doesn't seem very productive.

It's difficult to tell the two sides apart.

Everyone on this thread is being ridiculous.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 06:55 pm
@InfraBlue,

Quote:
What, exactly, do you mean by, "the UK can thank Islam for this"?

What does it sound like it? They are there because of terror inspired by Islam. And the fact that some Muslims kill innocent people.

You can answer my question now. Why are my views of Islam convoluted? And be ready to prove what you say, because I can.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 06:58 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This thread, where left wing people and right wing people are throwing mud at each other doesn't seem very productive.

No it is not, it is about calling people fascists that are the furthest thing from it. While at the same time allowing extremist rhetoric from Islamics.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 07:00 pm
@coldjoint,
I have been thinking about doing this experiment Coldjoint.

I could take 5 paragraphs written by you, and 5 paragraphs written by IzzyThePush. I would change only a few words... many "muslim" to "fascist"... and them post them.

I bet that no one could tell the difference between you two.

Does anyone else see the similarity between ColdJoint and Izzy? They are on opposite sides of the political spectrum, but their style of argument are exactly the same.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:08:45