Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 05:41 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Izzythepush likes to follow people around voting down their posts.

No doubt, he is easily amused, among other things.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 08:08 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Izzythepush likes to follow people around voting down their posts.

No doubt, he is easily amused, among other things.

I believe a hoop and stick still passes the day.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 08:10 pm
@InfraBlue,
And you are certainly an ass.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 08:15 pm
@maxdancona,
And that may be but it is dishonest of one or the other to claim what has been stated, is clearly not so.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 08:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
And you are certainly an ass.

I am inclined to agree. How long do you think it will be before he (Centrox) posts another thread about anything related to the UK or Islam?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 09:53 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
The difference is that along with your asininity you're a bigot as well.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:30 am
@ Finn

What's dull is to miss the context of my post in which I responded to coldjoint's pic of police officers, one in a turban, with assault rifles with the comment, "the UK can thank Islam for this," that he posted immediately after he commented that, "it is a joke when they allow Islamist extremists to enter at will. The UK is the best example of a host country enforcing Sharia law." His islamophobic obsession with Muslims, Islam and Sharia law, along with his convoluted ideas thereof leads one to think that he was using the pic to illustrate his comments, which would be a failure seeing as how the officer in the turban is most likely a Sikh and not a Muslim. The irony would certainly go over the heads of the dull-witted bigot apologist. It seems he changed the intent of his post after that fact was pointed out to him.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:43 am
@InfraBlue,
People don't really understand what Sharia law is.

Not only that, the likes of Coldjoint deliberately lie about its implementation in Britain. UK law takes primacy and always have, Muslims are being treated like Orthodox Jews, each have their own traditions and legal systems.

How it works is that if two members of a religious group are in dispute and both agree to have their dispute heard in a religious court they can. Orthodox Jews have been doing this for a long time without anyone even noticing.

It's nonsense whipped up by bigots like Coldjoint and supported by fellow travellers like Finn.

To reiterate, the only cases religious courts can rule on are those where both parties consent to them doing so. The British courts remain supreme, and always will, if any party is not happy they can go to county court and let them deal with it.

coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 11:37 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
People don't really understand what Sharia law is.

And you apparently are one of them. I posted a link to "Reliance Of the the Traveler", did you bother to look at it? It is the "go to' source for Sharia law.

Insulting or offending Islam is in Sharia, the punishment is lashing, imprisonment, exile, or death. As we have seen the British government is obeying Sharia by refusing entry to people who are going to do that, and for the right reasons. Those reasons being Sharia is dual ethics and a terribly cruel to non- Muslims and women.

I suggest you educate yourself and stop crying bigot when my reasons have nothing to do with bigotry. My reasons are based on what Islam says and some Muslims do. All of it I can back up with facts, not juvenile name calling.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 11:45 am
@InfraBlue,
Please point to a post of mine that confirms your libel
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 11:46 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
The UK is the best example of a host country enforcing Sharia law." His islamophobic obsession with Muslims, Islam and Sharia law, along with his convoluted ideas

Why talk to Finn about me? I am right here. What are my convoluted ideas? This is the fourth or fifth time I have asked.
Quote:
which would be a failure seeing as how the officer in the turban is most likely a Sikh and not a Muslim.

That is a lie, which you Brits do constantly when confronted with the facts. Someone like me would know a Sikh and the difference in their religions. I know about religions. Your claim I did not know is ridiculous and has already been debunked.
Quote:
It seems he changed the intent of his post after that fact was pointed out to him.

I did no such thing. But you can always prove it, have Izzy help you.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 11:46 am
@InfraBlue,
Sez you

You've added complexity to the post to support your dishonest interpretation.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 12:12 pm
Quote:
Is the United Kingdom an Islamist Colony?

I would say yes, the UK is as good as it gets for Islam. Followed closely by other Western European countries.

Quote:
The problem has become so widespread, it can now be asked if the British government has moved into a colonial mindset. In other words, the UK now appears to have the status of a dhimmi: those who live in Islamist conquered lands but through submission are allowed to keep their original faith. The British government appears more willing to respond to the demands of the Islamist ideological offensive than it does to protecting its own subjects against mass rapes, honour killings, Female Genital Mutilation, terrorist attacks and the generalized oppression of women by Sharia councils (courts).

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12049/britain-islamist-colony
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 12:20 pm
Quote:
Political correctness shuts down any reasonable critiques of Islam

Political correctness and cowardice.

Still waiting to hear my convoluted ideas about Islam.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/political-correctness-shuts-down-any-reasonable-critiques-of-islam
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 12:33 pm
https://s3.amazonaws.com/edit71/reliance%20of%20the%20traveller%20a%20classic%20manual%20islamic%20sacred%20law%20nuh%20ha%20mim%20keller.pdf
You can download "Reliance of the Traveler" here. Check out page 507, it explains there is no retaliation in Sharia for what the West calls honor killings. Islamic parents can kill their offsprings, and the offsprings children with no retaliation(punishment) under Sharia law./color]
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 12:45 pm
@coldjoint,
That's about Fiqh, the Islamic jurisprudence.
Sharia is the divine law of Muslims.

A couple of my profs at the law faculty as well as of the law department at social law faculty were ... Doctor of Both Laws (Dr. iur. utr. [Doctor iuris utriusque]).
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 12:56 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
That's about Fiqh, the Islamic jurisprudence.
Sharia is the divine law of Muslims.

Thanks a bunch Wally, but I know that. Did you know there is no retaliation in Sharia for killing a non-Muslim? I believe it is on page 506.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:19 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
A2K is rife with your bigotry against Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims, e.g. https://able2know.org/topic/99154-1#post-2734761 . You're a Civil War slavery denier as well.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:21 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
As always completely melodramatic. You've not been libelled, you're an anonymous poster.

And for what it's worth lots of people think you're a bigot. If you don't want people to think that, try removing your tongue from Coldjoint's ringpiece.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:21 pm
@InfraBlue,
What are my convoluted ideas about Islam? Can you stop the name calling long enough to answer?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:52:00