Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

oralloy

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2019 11:25 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Lol the main reason we have the second amendment in our constitution that allows nuts to play with firearms that can kill large groups of people is the actions of your government all the way back to the revolution.

English troops and marines was send all over the colonies to gather up the communities supply of gun powder and rifles.

Given that those arms and powder was often needed to protect again Indian and French raids the people of Williamsburg for example was not happy on waking up to find that their arms had been seize in the middle of the night and taken to a King warship by ship marines.

An of course the attempt to seize arms at Concord resulted in a running battle all the way back to Phil. an the start of the arm part of the revolution.

I don't know if I agree.

It is certainly true that, had we not broken away from the British, we would not have subsequently created our own Constitution and Bill of Rights.

But presuming that we broke away somehow, I think people would still have wanted all of our civil liberties to be protected even if the British had not seized guns.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2019 11:26 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Don't try to shift the blame. It's the 21st Century not the 18th.

The idea that freedom and the rights of free people belong in the past is chillingly Orwellian.

izzythepush wrote:
You have an organisation lobbying government whose sole purpose is to sell as many guns as possible and to hell with the consequences.

That is incorrect. The purpose of the NRA is to protect our civil liberties, not to sell guns.

And there are no consequences other than the fact that leftists are prevented from violating our civil liberties for fun.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2019 11:28 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Yes indeed it is amazing how many time mass shooters had been stop by a citizen carrying firearms less see let list all of those times.............??????

Not enough people carry guns. Plus there are too many gun-free zones.

However, Stephen Willeford springs to mind.

If "people carrying guns" are not the solution to the problem of armed criminals, should we disarm the police?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 01:26 am
@oralloy,
You NRA freaks have murdered enough of your own children. You're not getting your hands on ours.

This is a free nation that stands up to special interest groups and their lickspittles.

The lives of our children are far more important than sad loser's needs to have a gun and feel important.
oralloy

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 01:50 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You NRA freaks have murdered enough of your own children.

We have not murdered anyone at all.

izzythepush wrote:
You're not getting your hands on ours.

We're not trying to.

izzythepush wrote:
This is a free nation that stands up to special interest groups and their lickspittles.

No. Free people have the right to carry guns. You no longer have that.

izzythepush wrote:
The lives of our children are far more important than sad loser's needs to have a gun and feel important.

This "need" nonsense is serf thinking.

Free people carry guns because they choose to carry them. "Need" has nothing to do with it.

It should also be noted that our right to carry guns is no danger to any children.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 02:07 am
@oralloy,
You've murdered plenty. Our children are safe you're not getting them.

We don't want your disgusting child killing laws over here. We don't live under the tyranny of the 2nd amendment.

You need a gun because it's the only way you can pretend to matter.

Stick to World of Warcraft, your ignorant opinions have no place in the real World. And they're at odds with the facts. Our sane and sensible gun laws limit the amount of damage extremists like you can do. That's what the police say.
oralloy

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 03:19 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You've murdered plenty.

No I haven't.

izzythepush wrote:
Our children are safe you're not getting them.

I'm not trying to get them.

izzythepush wrote:
We don't want your disgusting child killing laws over here.

Our laws do not kill children. And we are not trying to make you adopt our laws in any case.

izzythepush wrote:
We don't live under the tyranny of the 2nd amendment.

Freedom is tyranny?

izzythepush wrote:
You need a gun because it's the only way you can pretend to matter.

All of this "need" nonsense is serf talk. Free people don't carry guns out of need. Free people carry guns because they choose to do so.

izzythepush wrote:
Stick to World of Warcraft, your ignorant opinions have no place in the real World. And they're at odds with the facts.

Note your inability to point out anything that I'm wrong about?

izzythepush wrote:
Our sane and sensible gun laws limit the amount of damage extremists like you can do. That's what the police say.

Every time someone opposes civil liberties, they always claim some version of "common sense" or "reason". It never fails.

I don't cause any damage in the first place.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 04:13 am
@oralloy,
This is a thread about the Far right in Britain, not your pathetic need to have a gun. Take your ignorant ideas somewhere else and leave this thread to those of us who know what we're talking about.

Like most things, this is something you know nothing whatsoever about, and you have no chance of ever understanding what's happening over here.
oralloy

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 04:26 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
This is a thread about the Far right in Britain,

You're the one who started talking about the NRA and gun laws (cite). I'm just responding to your posts.

izzythepush wrote:
not your pathetic need to have a gun.

You're still talking like a serf. Free people don't carry guns because they need to. Free people carry guns because they choose to.

izzythepush wrote:
Take your ignorant ideas somewhere else and leave this thread to those of us who know what we're talking about.
Like most things, this is something you know nothing whatsoever about, and you have no chance of ever understanding what's happening over here.

Notice your inability to point out anything that I am wrong about?
BillRM

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 04:32 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:
Yes indeed it is amazing how many time mass shooters had been stop by a citizen carrying firearms less see let list all of those times.............??????

If "people carrying guns" are not the solution to the problem of armed criminals, should we disarm the police?

Yes an all the cops that was shot during the one firefight with the Boston bombers was hit by other police officers.

Nothing like having massive firefights with poorly or not train citizens.

oralloy

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 04:43 am
@BillRM,
Perhaps instead of disarming police officers we could simply give them better training.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 04:53 am
@oralloy,
You don't know what a serf is. If you want to talk about freedom, try acting like something other than a lickspittle to moneyed interests.

We don't want your disgusting child killing laws. Freedom is about being able to elect your own government and have our will represented. Chief among them being safe gun control. The laws introduced after Dunblane were in response to a public outcry, not forced through against opposition.

That's how freedom works, the government does what the public wants.

There's a similar cry in your country, but instead of listening to the public your cowardly representatives are in hock to the arms industry.

Just because you're stupid enough to believe guns=freedom doesn't make it so, like most of the uninformed nonsense you spout.

Our children are safe from the NRA, and they're going to stay that way.

No Sandy Hooks over here.
oralloy

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 05:18 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You don't know what a serf is.

Sure I do. They are a low-status person who lacks the right to carry arms.

izzythepush wrote:
We don't want your disgusting child killing laws.

Our laws do not kill children. And no one is making you adopt our laws in any case.

izzythepush wrote:
Freedom is about being able to elect your own government and have our will represented. Chief among them being safe gun control. The laws introduced after Dunblane were in response to a public outcry, not forced through against opposition.
That's how freedom works, the government does what the public wants.

That's democracy not freedom.

Freedom includes the right to carry guns.

izzythepush wrote:
There's a similar cry in your country, but instead of listening to the public your cowardly representatives are in hock to the arms industry.

No. The representatives are terrified of us voters. We will vote them out of office if they try to violate our civil liberties.

izzythepush wrote:
Just because you're stupid enough to believe guns=freedom doesn't make it so, like most of the uninformed nonsense you spout.

My IQ is 170. I haven't seen you post yours.

And the historical record is quite clear on the fact that free people have the right to have guns. Note:

Ceorl, also spelled Churl, the free peasant who formed the basis of society in Anglo-Saxon England. His free status was marked by his right to bear arms, his attendance at local courts, and his payment of dues directly to the king. His wergild, the sum that his family could accept in place of vengeance if he were killed, was valued at 200 shillings.
http://www.britannica.com/topic/ceorl

"Fyrd, tribal militia-like arrangement existing in Anglo-Saxon England from approximately AD 605. Local in character, it imposed military service upon every able-bodied free male. It was probably the duty of the ealderman, or sheriff, to call out and lead the fyrd. Fines imposed for neglecting the fyrd varied with the status of the individual, landholders receiving the heaviest fines and common labourers the lightest."
http://www.britannica.com/topic/fyrd

izzythepush wrote:
Our children are safe from the NRA, and they're going to stay that way.

The NRA is not a threat to any children anywhere.

izzythepush wrote:
No Sandy Hooks over here.

History has shown quite clearly that people in Europe are able to build bombs and conduct vehicle attacks.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 05:27 am
@oralloy,
You can't even think for yourself. You think what you're told to think and say what you're told to say. Being lectured by you on freedom is like being lectured on cleanliness by a dung beetle.

You're a frightened little man desperately clinging hold of his gun because it's the only thing that reinforces your delusions of adequacy.

You're an unthinking drone, and a complete waste of space.

Now go back to your computer games and leave the grown up discussions to those who know what's going on.
oralloy

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 05:37 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You can't even think for yourself. You think what you're told to think and say what you're told to say.

The fact that no one can point out anything that I'm wrong about shows that I do think for myself.

If I let other people do my thinking I'd be posting all sorts of errors.

izzythepush wrote:
Being lectured by you on freedom is like being lectured on cleanliness by a dung beetle.

It's a historical fact that free people have the right to carry arms.

izzythepush wrote:
You're a frightened little man desperately clinging hold of his gun because it's the only thing that reinforces your delusions of adequacy.

Hardly.

izzythepush wrote:
You're an unthinking drone, and a complete waste of space.

I think quite well actually. That's why no one can point out anything that I'm wrong about.

izzythepush wrote:
Now go back to your computer games and leave the grown up discussions to those who know what's going on.

Your inability to point out anything that I'm wrong about shows quite clearly that I am well informed.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 08:25 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:

You mean like in the uk where the majority of the police are not arm?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 09:30 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You NRA freaks have murdered enough of your own children.

Even if true, those children are out of their misery. The rape victims in the UK ill suffer for the rest of their lives. You need to slither away.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 01:30 pm
Quote:
Germany closes Muslim kindergarten over Islamist links

The new Hitler youth are being molded with hate just like Hitler used.

Salafist indoctrination.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-closes-muslim-kindergarten-over-islamist-links/a-47469565
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 01:31 pm
BillRM

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 03:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
King James Bible
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.1 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 10:26:01