Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 04:29 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
King James Bible

Apologists bore me. It has nothing to do with Islam's doctrine.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 06:15 am
Far-right terrorism threat is growing, say MI5 and police chiefs
Quote:

Far-right terrorism has been identified as a key threat to the safety and prosperity of the country, according to the director general of MI5, Andrew Parker, and Cressida Dick, the commissioner of the Metropolitan police.

Writing in the Times, the pair warned that while Islamist terrorism remains the largest by scale, they are also “concerned about the growing threat from other forms of violent extremism … covering a spectrum of hate-driven ideologies, including the extreme right and left.”

“Over the past few years [police] have stopped a number of rightwing terrorist attacks from getting through,” they wrote.

In the wake of the Christchurch attacks, in which 50 Muslims were killed by a suspected white supremacist, security services worldwide have refocused on the threat of far-right extremists.
[...]
Elsewhere in their article, Parker and Dick said “numerous plots” had been thwarted in the UK since terror attacks in 2017 in London and Manchester. After those attacks, the pair had commissioned Lord Anderson to write an independent review into them.

The report highlighted three key themes: the need to counter violent groups on the extreme right and left; how the security services and the police use data; and the need for intelligence sharing at local level with other organisations.

“On data, we identified ways in which advances in that field enable us to sharpen our ‘radar’ and increase insight,” they wrote. “There is no magic solution but there are valuable gains to be made by going further in data analytics and related technologies with parts of the private sector. We have made important progress already.”

The use of behavioural science will allow agencies to “detect signs of developing intent”. Allied with information-sharing across multiple agencies, including social services, “this approach to managing the risk in communities posed by individuals linked to violent extremism can succeed where a more active, intrusive investigation might not”.

Several pilot projects are already running on this model, which could soon be rolled out across the UK. It is similar to how some authorities manage sexual and violent offenders.

Full article at The Times: MI5 and the Met sharpen fight on terror

An article from last week in The Times: Far-right and Islamists have the same delusions
Quote:
[...]
To liken new, far-right terrorism to western jihadism is not to make some cheap, pious rhetorical point. It is to accept the evidence of your eyes that they are, in numerous respects, the same thing from different angles. Aside from a shared obsession with medieval battles between crusaders and caliphates, as seen in a manifesto believed to have been written by the New Zealand suspect, there is also a shared loathing of functional diversity.
[...]

To be an extremist, though, is to exist in a state of delusion. Islamic State itself, indeed, was a state of delusion; a pretend world that was never going to last. White supremacists thrive in closed worlds online for the same reason that American ones dream of compounds in the middle of nowhere; because everywhere else ceaselessly proves them wrong. The far right loathes Sadiq Khan not because he’s raising the black flag of Islam over City Hall, but because he’s a daily, breathing reminder of their absurdity in suggesting he might.

Like it or not, the world’s future is diverse. Face it, all you fascists, but by the time you are shooting Jordanian Muslims in a New Zealand city called Christchurch it should be pretty damn evident that you have already lost the fight. You’re scary, and I am not afraid to admit it, but don’t ever think you will stop being ludicrous, too.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 09:19 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Far-right terrorism threat is growing,

So are my fingernails, hair, and garden. The hype after the Christchurch attack is growing. The death count is not. The teenage or younger rapes is not a right wing problem.

Bullshit, so people do not forget to hate the people who wish to preserve their culture and British rule of law which is almost gone, and gets more authoritarian daily.. Your leaders suck, and are intimidated by the violence they insist Islam has nothing to do with. Stop listening to the lying media and politicians and useful idiots. I won't mention any names.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 09:20 am
@Walter Hinteler,
A peculiar funny aside:
In in the German state Saarland, the right-wing populist AfD party wanted to know exactly what was going on and put a parliamentary question on acts of violence. The answer should sober them: most German suspects in knife crimes in Saarland (842) are named Michael, Daniel or Andreas. Only a few German suspects have dual citizenship (14).

Background: Last September the police published statistics on knife attacks in Saarland. This showed that most of the 1490 suspects were Germans (842). Relatively speaking, many Syrians (122) and Afghans (36) were also represented. In 289 cases the attacker could not be identified. The figures refer to a period from 1 January 2016 to 30 April 2018.
But the AfD wanted to know more and asked the state government: How many of the Germans had dual citizenship? Are there more frequent first names?
The combination of these questions suggests the assumption that the AfD was counting on many people with a migration background: But this presumed expectation did not fulfil the answer of the state government.
The suspects with German citizenship were most often named Michael (24 cases), Daniel (22) or Andreas (20). And the other names do not suggest a migration background either: Sascha (15), Thomas (14), Christian, Kevin, Manuel, Patrick (13 each), David, Jens (12 each), Justin and Sven (11 each) follow.

Source: Saarland State Parliament (pdf), texts translated from spiegel-online and Saarbrücker Zeitung
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 09:29 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
A peculiar funny aside:

Death count from these stabbings? Close to 7/7 or Manchester? Do you consider these stabbings organized right wing terror? If not, why post this?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 10:35 am
Quote:
Yemeni scholar: “ISIS has come to implement Islam as it is, by the book, complete with slave girls, the rape”

From the horses mouth. Islam by the book. That book should be outlawed. The censorship of people who think that is a good idea is disservice to mankind.

Why insist Islam is anything else that what it says it is?

Quote:
It is very unfortunate that we want to deny… We have a huge problem and we must recognize this before [we do] anything else. We have a problem, and we must take responsibility for it before we blame others for what is happening in the world. We cannot shut our eyes and deny this. It is happening because of us. When we deny things and place the blame on others, as if we are forced to do all this and are not the reason for what is happening… We must all own up to what is happening.

We are part of that "all".
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/03/yemeni-scholar-isis-has-come-to-implement-islam-as-it-is-by-the-book-complete-with-slave-girls-the-rape
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 10:59 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
If not, why post this?
I gave the answer in my post. But thanks, for asking me as an A2K-member about my reason to post!!!!
I wrote:
A peculiar funny aside

Just my opinion, I know, based on facts, though (source is included above).
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 11:15 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I gave the answer in my post. But thanks, for asking me as an A2K-member about my reason to post!!!!

We all know how sensitive you are. My bad. Anything else?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 11:35 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
We all know how sensitive you are. My bad. Anything else?
I wonder where and when we've met, and to what group of "we" of A2K'ers (or other persons) you are referring that know me personally.

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 11:52 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I wonder where and when we've met,

We have not met but I recall you having a fit over being called "Wally" an acceptable nickname for Walter, for most, so that makes you sensitive and childish to me. Anything else?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 12:27 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
We have not met but I recall you having a fit over being called "Wally" an acceptable nickname for Walter, for most, so that makes you sensitive and childish to me. Anything else?
Certainly there's something else, namely the second part of my question, which you overlooked and therefore did not answer:
I wrote:
to what group of "we" of A2K'ers (or other persons) you are referring that know me personally

coldjoint wrote:
"Wally" an acceptable nickname for Walter, for most
I'm here under my legal first and last name. Whatever the acceptable nickname for most in the USA (or any other country) is, I explicitly didn't want you (singular) to use "Wally" or any else.
https://i.imgur.com/fkH5fqH.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 12:29 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I explicitly didn't want you

Haters going to hate. Shame on you, Walter Laughing .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 12:48 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Wally is pejorative, it's a slang term for idiot. I think it originated at an illegal festival, possibly Stonehenge, back in the 70s. Whenever anyone was asked their name by police they said "Wally."

It's not an acceptable nickname by any means. As always pinky is full of ****, all he has is insults, and he's not even got the guts to stand by his words, wheedling out and whining about how it's acceptable in Murca.

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 12:51 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
As always pinky is full of ****, all he has is insults,

Again, here I am. My insults are replying in kind, something I have done since day one. And they are much better insults than yours too.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 01:58 pm
@izzythepush,
Nicknames are only supposed to be used by friends or family. Only an idiot would assume it's ok to address people by a nickname if the other person hasn't introduced themselves by the nickname. Many of my male cousins named Robert or James went by Bobby, Bob, Robbie, Rob or Jimmy, Jim, Jamie or J until they were in their teens or entered military service or whenever they preferred the original version of their given names. So the notion that all Americans automatically address others by a nickname is false...It's true that some folks are unaware, or graceless or obtuse regarding courteous behavior....so those folks might step all over their own Johnsons trying to appear friendly, possibly unaware they are being a little too familiar (i.e.creepy) with others. Of course there are always the occasional few who do it simply to appear dismissive of another person.....here in America we generally call such people a$$h@l$s.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 02:48 pm
Insults (in kind) and facts about Islam. I forgot to add that.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 02:53 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
.here in America we generally call such people a$$h@l$s.

Here in America we can still call people assholes, not so much in the UK or Germany, you could get arrested. Let's hope it stays that way. Enabling Islam like some losers do will ensure all such freedoms, like free speech, disappear.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 06:59 pm
@glitterbag,
I think you're being very generous, arseholes have a use, they're not just foul for no reason.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 07:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Well you know me, I'm a people person. 😎
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 11:58 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Here in America we can still call people assholes, not so much in the UK or Germany, you could get arrested.
I don't wonder that you learnt that from one of your sources. But it is totally wrong, at least in Germany.

I. Under German law, you can only get arrested, if the conditions for an arrest warrant or temporary imprisonment are met and there is an additional imminent danger.
II. Calling someone Arschloch ("asshole") is covered by § 185 StGB ("German Criminal Code"). For an insult, 185 StGB provides a fine or imprisonment of up to one year.
Since the punishability of offences of insult is primarily intended to protect the personal honour of the offender(s), an insult will only be prosecuted if a criminal complaint has been filed by the offended.
Then, courts often charge between10 to 30 daily rates for insults like expressions such as "stupid cow", "asshole", "dirty pig", "you have the total bang".
The amount depends on the monthly income. A daily rate is the 30th part of a monthly net income.

But again: people are rarely arrested here, especially not if they've a permanent workplace or/and permanent residence.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/09/2024 at 02:38:52