Imams are spewing hate

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2018 10:36 am
Quote:
Imams are spewing hate in mosques across the U.S. with impunity

There is only one way to teach Islam. We need to stop fooling ourselves.

Quote:
Over the past six months, at least five prominent US imams have been caught on tape preaching violence against Jews in sermons at mosques across America.

Examples:

Quote:
Last month, for example, Imam Raed Saleh Al-Rousan of Houston preached Muslims should “fight the Jews” in the wake of Trump’s decision. After a videotaped excerpt of his lecture was translated from Arabic by the Washington-based Middle East Media Research Institute and posted online, the imam apologized and insisted he’s opposed to “all forms of terrorism.”
Speaking on the same day, Imam Abdullah Khadra of Raleigh, NC, invoked the same Jew-killing hadith (a collection of the sayings of Muhammad), saying the Muslim prophet “gave us the glad tidings that we will fight those Jews until the rocks and the trees will speak: ‘Oh Muslim, this is a Jew behind me,” according to MEMRI.
Also last month, Sheikh Ramadan Elsabagh of Garland, Texas, posted a recorded prayer on his Facebook page calling for Israel’s destruction: “Oh Allah, destroy the Zionists and their allies,” according to a translation by Washington-based Investigative Project on Terrorism. His sermon reportedly drew several comments of “amen, amen.”
On Dec. 8, New Jersey Imam Aymen Elkasaby invoked “martyrdom” as a means to take revenge on the Jews, whom he called “apes and pigs.” He then prayed for their annihilation, eliciting cheers from the Muslim men attending his Jersey City mosque.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/03/05/imams-spewing-hate-in-us/

centrox

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2018 01:34 pm
At least five? How is that "imams across America"?
Setanta

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2018 02:28 pm
In fact, Muslims in the United States feel that Imams are in short supply, there are not enough for the mosques in the United States. Nevertheless, this list at Wikipedia has 35 pages of names of Imams in the United States. Indeed, naming five of them is a paltry effort.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2018 06:03 pm
@Setanta,
Those are just some examples, some of the more glaring ones. I do not expect you to admit Islam is a serious problem. The religion teaches supremacy. Why don't people have their panties in a bunch about that?

The religion teaches hate, there is no way around it. It is designed to spit out clones of Muhammad, and it does.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2018 10:58 pm
In July, 1995, Bosnian Serbs, as well as special paramilitary units from Serbia, slaughtered more than 8000 Muslim men and boys in Srebrinica. There were many eye-witness accounts, including by Dutch troops with the UN mission, who had been forbidden to fight.

So in answer to your hateful spew about Muslims, I'd point out that the Orthodox Christians of Serbia, and the ethnic Serbs of Bosnia, also Orthodox Christians, perfectly match your description--hateful and murderous. So apparently, in your ranting, you are forwarding the fallacy of composition--that the faults of a minority can be ascribed to the entire class. Using the same "logic," Christians are just as bad as Muslims.

Grow up.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 12:11 am
@Setanta,
I am telling you about Islam's hate. It is not hateful to tell the truth, you are willfully ignorant of. Christianity has 0 to do with this.

Don't tell me to grow up when you cannot admit the problem exists and is getting worse means reality bothers you. That is immature or just cowardly.

coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 12:16 am
@centrox,
Quote:
At least five? How is that "imams across America"?

5 people preaching hate at gatherings is more than enough. If a terrorist inspired by one these Imans and 100 people are killed does it have be two in each state? No apologies will be tolerated, that **** can all be debunked
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 01:00 am
@coldjoint,
Don't tell me I'm willfully ignorant, you know nothing about me. It is patently obvious that you are spewing hate, and that you hate all Muslims because of the actions of a few. Christianity has everything to do with this, because applying the same fallacy of composition which you are peddling makes christians as hateful as you allege Muslims to be. I can admit a problem exists with radical Islam, but you cannot admit that a problem exists with radical christianity.

The immature and cowardly rant here is coming entirely from you.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 01:35 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

The immature and cowardly rant here is coming entirely from you.

Couldn't agree more. This thread was about one thing, but you just couldn't let that be. Nope. Had to barge in and make it about what you want it to be about. That's about as immature as it gets.

Do you and Centrox exchange giggly phone calls late at night about the next thread you'll bastardize into something it wasn't? I imagine you do. Laying in you bed, twisting the last couple hairs left around you pinky and chewing bubble gum exchanging gossip... It seems to be a common thing between you two.

If you want to discuss your personal theories on the evil of Christianity start your own ******* thread.

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 08:11 am
@McGentrix,
What a pathetic whine. Regardless of what the author may allege, this thread is all about his consuming hatred of Muslims. My remarks are right on topic. Yours are not.

Do you and this member exchange giggly phone calls about right wing bigotry and how to make threads about it? You need to grow up along with your friend here.

(Yeah, right . . . as though I would pop for the long distance charges to call England. Rolling Eyes)
coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 10:09 am
@Setanta,
I will tell you anything I want within the rules of this forum. And you know nothing about me either except for the opinions I have expressed. The same goes for me and what I see in your opinions. I hope you can figure that out.

And I speak of Islam, not Muslims, let's get that straight. And none of the facts about Islam are hateful, they are just facts. But your accusations change the subject and that is what apologists want.

Again, Islam stands alone with its own doctrine. That you cannot discuss that without yelling hate is sad and terribly weak.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 10:16 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
this thread is all about his consuming hatred of Muslims.

One more time, I never use the word Muslim I use Islam. I hate the ideology.
I think it is entirely acceptable to hate an idea. Look at the hate for conservative opinions on this forum.

Now if you wish to explain why Islamic doctrine is not hateful or violent go for it. But if names and accusations are all you have go start another thread, like you have already been told.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 10:55 am
Proof of what Islam teaches or what the Quran says is not necessarily found in what the majority of Muslims choose to do or not do.

Does everyone understand that? Or is my statement somehow hateful?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 03:14 pm
By your criterion, christianity teaches hate--of course, they use the chinese menu method, one from the old testament and one from the new. So, if you are trying to retreat from your obvious hatred, and say its just the doctrine you despise, while speaking of Imams as opposed to quoting surahs and verses, then your argument is one of hatred for individuals, and what you allege they've said, rather than any actions you can charge them with. Once again, it's a fallacy of composition, ascribing the actions of one or a few to all. I brought up Srebrenica because those were actions of christians, hate-filled, murderous christians. If we apply your favorite method of composition, the actions of those thousands of Serbs in Bosnia condemn all christains.

Your rhetoric is a mess, your logic faulty and your hate obvious.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 03:43 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Your rhetoric is a mess, your logic faulty and your hate obvious.

Your denial and your go to word "hate" is obviously what I see here.
Quote:
I brought up Srebrenica because those were actions of christians, hate-filled, murderous christians.

Pretty poor example there is another side of that story that apologists will deny exists. The side where Muslims burned their own houses, and left their own to die, as the guys with the guns ran and civilians got killed.

But that is not relevant to what Islam says is it? And the person that repeats or teaches it is Islam for all intent and purpose Open up your narrow mind to the reality of almost a quarter of the world's population are taught this hate.

Once again, you are projecting Islam's hate on me and it just does not hold up.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 04:25 pm
If anyone seriously questions the logic of my belief that Islam is an ideology and is a hateful, violent, and completely intolerable one at that, you are welcome to try and prove otherwise. Islam is aggressive by design and it says so. Islam also employs dual ethics, how logical is that?

In fact all of the things I tell you can be proven in Islam's own words and it's way too many actions. To deny the facts is one thing, to deny the truth is enabling the death of freedom and free will.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 04:34 pm
Once again, you have no rhetorical method and no logic. It is a fallacy of composition to project the alleged hate of a handful of people on all people in a class. I've only pointed out Srebrenica to show how lame your fallacy of composition is. Only the rightwingnut purveyors of fake news claim that Srebrenica did not happen. The Dutch battalion that was there were witnesses. The 25,000 to 30,000 old men, women and children who were there were witnesses.

But you just aren't getting it. You condemn Islam ideologically, but you present no evidence from the Quran. You simply make allegations against Imams. The equivalent would be to condemn christianity because of what a pack of loony fundamentalist preachers had to say. Apparently, though you don't understand analogies. Even if you come up with sura and verse, one can drag out chapter and verse from the bible approving the slaughter of non-combatants, the systematic rape of young women and the enslavement of women and children. Oh yeah--you don't seem to understand analogy.

Your method is flawed, and it drips hatred. I value my time, whether or not others do, and I'll waste no more of it on your hateful screeds.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 04:37 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
I'll waste no more of it on your hateful screeds.

That is the nicest thing you have ever said. And the way to end a discussion that could not possibly go to well for you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 04:42 pm
You're a legend in your own mind. I've already whupped your rhetorical ass.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2018 04:49 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
You're a legend in your own mind. I've already whupped your rhetorical ass.

Quote:
I'll waste no more of it on your hateful screeds.
Remember that?
More projection from you.
0 Replies