The Prince does New York

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:57 pm
can I add a W - what what what is everyone talking about? Or is this a secret code...hmmm *Tap the nose* :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 08:38 pm
Pragmatic, we at a2k had a beloved member of this forum die unexpectedly a little bit ago and we have mourned his death greatly. Some of us became real life friends with him and his family and some of us haven't met them but feel like we are friends and they to us. The a2k person called the Prince was already going to meet Cavfancier in Toronto after his planned stop in New York, when Cav died. Instead he met the family and other a2k friends in Toronto.

So this and the Prince goes to Toronto thread do talk a lot about these matters..

We are all still a mess about losing Cav, but we are past the big crying and are now revelling in how much we loved him and miss him, and yet, we know we will keep being reminded of him in many ways in our lives. And one of those ways is when it snows...

osso
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 09:23 pm
and Setanta is my real life fella, who I met through an ancestor of this board
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 01:15 am
ossobuco wrote:
Pragmatic, we at a2k had a beloved member of this forum die unexpectedly a little bit ago and we have mourned his death greatly. Some of us became real life friends with him and his family and some of us haven't met them but feel like we are friends and they to us. The a2k person called the Prince was already going to meet Cavfancier in Toronto after his planned stop in New York, when Cav died. Instead he met the family and other a2k friends in Toronto.

So this and the Prince goes to Toronto thread do talk a lot about these matters..

We are all still a mess about losing Cav, but we are past the big crying and are now revelling in how much we loved him and miss him, and yet, we know we will keep being reminded of him in many ways in our lives. And one of those ways is when it snows...

osso

I apologise for my remark made earlier - it seems so rude now that I know about this. But maybe one can say that before Cavfancier died, he was fortunate enough to know many good people via A2K. All who were offended by my post before - I sincerely apologise.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 01:32 am
I don't think anyone was offended by your posts, pragmatic. Not at all. I was just trying to give you the background for these threads.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 01:38 am
Thank you ossobuco...

awww...I can't get enough of your dog!!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 01:54 am
Well, okay then, here's some corgi hair (tossing hair wafts into air......)
0 Replies