knee jerk

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 10:47 am
Thanks, au, for taking the time to do some research on this barbed wire legislation.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 01:32 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
Thanks, au, for taking the time to do some research on this barbed wire legislation.

yep, thanks au.

we're going to have to fight this one pretty hard. bush is determined to get his mitts on anything with a dollar sign to pay for all of his "bold initiatives".

since when is stupid spelled b - o - l - d ??? Laughing
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 01:16 pm
Ticomaya:

Before one can have solutions, one must be willing to tell the truth about Social Security. If you want solutions, I suggest you cut through the bullshit first before licking the arse of the idiot savant in the Oval Office.

See, we all know about the "truths" Bush told us regarding Iraq before the bullshit war.

And believe or not (of which I'm sure you don't), there are solutions that can take place. One of them does NOT involve paying back Bush's contributors (financial houses and institutions).

But you guys never cared about the truth anyway. Therefore, the picture you supply mearly refers to yourself.

Very sad indeed...
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 07:30 am
Lightwizard wrote:
it was probably, as usually, staged.

Probably. PROBABLY?

I appreciate a degree of acknowledge to the uncertainties of existance. But, PROBABLY?!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 09:36 am
A choice of word over absolutely which is unknowable. For instance, the dog tag getting tangled up in the Iraqi woman's clothing was a wardrobe malfunction.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 03:19 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
A choice of word over absolutely which is unknowable. For instance, the dog tag getting tangled up in the Iraqi woman's clothing was a wardrobe malfunction.

to me, most of what went on during the sotu was just so inappropriate. but this was the really big one. i'm so sick of the manipualtion and dog and pony stuff these guys do. this country is in the hurtin' way and bush is not above using anything to his political benefit.

character... yeah, the guy should get some and quit blowing smoke up the country's collective keester.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 04:01 pm
Well, they may trying to blow smoke up 50% of the countries a** but they've got their head up the other 50% looking around for something to do. Man, I'm sure it's so dark in there they don't really know what do to and it's smelly too.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 05:39 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
Well, they may trying to blow smoke up 50% of the countries a** but they've got their head up the other 50% looking around for something to do. Man, I'm sure it's so dark in there they don't really know what do to and it's smelly too.

Laughing
0 Replies