Global Warming...New Report...and it ain't happy news

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:22 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
No zealotry but a a hell of a lot of science. religion has no science or evidence, just belief.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 08:11 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
I can't decide if you're a Hawkeye sock puppet, or a troll from the St. Petersburg troll farm. Been running through the thread voting down posts?
livinglava

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 08:29 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

global warming enthusiasts are like feminists or religious zealots, 'listen and believe' to the 'existential threats'

Calling climate science belief religion and then rejecting it along with religion generally is a weak rhetorical tactic to avoid putting effort into understanding how the climate works and how changes within its mechanisms might or might not affect it and in what way.

If you don't believe that anything causes the climate and that it's just a magical system that always works the same no matter what happens to the rest of the Earth below it, you are more of a religious zealot than many people, whether their religion is climate science or something else.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 12:29 pm
@Setanta,
come now, do I need to report you for name calling?
Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 12:35 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Do what you like, Slick, I'm not impressed.
0 Replies