Global Warming...New Report...and it ain't happy news

Ionus

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 05:38 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Ionus doth protest too much methinks.
That is your response ? To sidetrack the issue by a failed effort to appear knowledgable on a different subject ? How many Ice Ages were there, have you found out yet ?
spendius

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:11 pm
@Ionus,
There's one in Mongolia going off right now.
Ionus

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:33 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
There's one in Mongolia going off right now.
Actually, spendius, that is quite frightening. Global Warming even if true, is nothing compared to the alternative of an Ice Age. What will happen to the people of North America, Europe, Asia (Russia and China) if the glaciers advance again ? To aim at cooling the world to counteract warming is stupid at first glance and all the way through to the deepest analysis.

I wonder if there will be a change of heart by Global Warming Thuggees who will insist on producing carbon to warm the planet ?

What if we start to cool the planet and a volcanic eruption cools the planet as well ?

All this over a self correcting system that some fools would like to meddle with, even though they admit there is no hope of preventing natural occurrances.
spendius

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:43 pm
@Ionus,
They are just addicted to telling us all what we should or shouldn't do. It's a method of avoiding useful, low status activity so it is quite natural from an evolutionary point of view.

The fact that they don't care that they don't know what they are talking about is neither here nor there. If there's a fan whirring there is **** flying.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:54 pm
@Ionus,
How did I "misquote" Shakespeare? I don't believe I claimed to quote him anywhere. I may have used him as a basis for a statement, but since I never claimed to quote him, it can't be a misquote.

But then, your legs may better understand you than others.
parados

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:55 pm
@Ionus,
You still haven't figured out the southerly reference, have you Ionus?

The wind blows only one way for you my child.
Ionus

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 07:13 pm
@parados,
Quote:
How did I "misquote" Shakespeare?
May I assume that either you think you have improved Shakespeare or he is guilty of plagiarising you ?

Quote:
But then, your legs may better understand you than others.
Another parody original ?
Ionus

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 07:15 pm
@parados,
Thats OK, parody, you change the subject and refuse to answer the hard ones. No one will notice will they ? How many Ice Ages have there been ? What is the hottest the earth has been at the peak between Ice Ages ? What causes natural cycles of climate ?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 09:51 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
May I assume that either you think you have improved Shakespeare or he is guilty of plagiarising you ?

Rolling Eyes

You are free to make as big of an ass of yourself as you desire. It suits you well since you do seem like a mechanical.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 09:55 pm
@parados,
Quote:
It suits you well since you do seem like a mechanical

???

Can I get a translation please?
parados

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 10:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
A Midsummer Nights Dream. The mechanicals perform the play within a play. Let's see if Ionus can put on his best beard and explain the rest.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 10:12 pm
@parados,
Quote:
You are free to make as big of an ass of yourself as you desire.
Thank you, but if I required anyone's permission it would not be you. May I assume that either you think you have improved Shakespeare or he is guilty of plagiarising you ? Given your ego, I shall assume Shakespeare stole from you. But you must avoid any questions on Global Warming. No-one will ever suspect you are a clown trying desperately to juggle what little knowledge you have if you refuse to engage the topic.
Ionus

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 10:13 pm
@parados,
How many Ice Ages have there been ? What is the hottest the earth has been at the peak between Ice Ages ? What causes natural cycles of climate ?
parados

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 10:39 pm
@Ionus,
I bear no illusions that you will get any of my allusions Ionus.

You aren't going to help out Hawkeye and explain Midsummer to him and why you are an ass of a mechanical? You wouldn't be scraping Bottom, would you?
parados

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 11:07 pm
@Ionus,
As many as you say there have been, no more and no less.
Ionus

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 11:27 pm
@parados,
While you are busy trying hard to show off your google ability to pull out random and irrelevant quotes (that you say arent quotes because Shakespeare stole them from you), you should be proving your incompetence in Global Warming knowledge.

You are losing badly arent you, environmental lawyer parody ?
Ionus

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 11:29 pm
@parados,
I will assume you still dont know. It has been months and you havent found out ? Dont they have an idiot's guide to Global Warming Lies ? Perhaps you will be in it.
parados

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 08:06 am
@Ionus,
quotes?

I told you, they are allusions. Obviously you don't get them and I doubt google will tell you enough to understand them completely. You actually have to know Shakespeare.

Losing badly? Oh, no.. I am enjoying myself being Goodfellow to your Bottom. You best not fright the ladies with your roars.

Now, this would be a quote.
Quote:
environmental lawyer parody

Can you tell us who said it and then explain why you can't get even the simplest things correct?
parados

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 08:15 am
@Ionus,
I didn't realize you were writing "Ionus guide to being an idiot". I must say you are doing a good job. So far you can't seem to get too much correct. But you do look lovely in your yellow stockings.

But surely, you must know my Shakespearean references Ionus. You told us you know more about him than I do.

By the way.. Why did the Globe warm in 1613? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't because of a petard.
parados

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 08:30 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

Now, this would be a quote.
Quote:
environmental lawyer parody

Can you tell us who said it and then explain why you can't get even the simplest things correct?

On second thought, when you rely on okie for your "facts", we have to expect you to get most things wrong. But your actions show you are probably a "DICK" when it comes to lawyers although I would have nothing to fear from you on that count. I bet you probably could be swayed to hate the French as well.