Desperate for the Housewives anyone?

dancingnancy

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 05:57 pm
I can't figure him out. I guess that woman is his wife, or exwife? But why would looking through paperwork and stuff help him find her, and why is he involved with Susan if he's married? Grrr..

The bracelets of Mrs. Huber's - I know what that's all about though but don't want to spoil it...
0 Replies

Duke of Lancaster

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 01:09 am
Who's the biggest naughty desperate house wife anyway???lol :wink:
0 Replies

English-Rose

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 10:57 pm
Hmm... naughtiest? I'd say the Eva Longoria character - Gabrielle - at a first thought.. but lately she's been really sweet and playing very supportive to her husband and how she handled up the gardener thing.. But then again Miss Edie Britt played by Nicolette Sheridan is feisty as well..
0 Replies

char

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 03:38 am
Re: Desperate for the Housewives anyone?
English-Rose wrote:
I am so helplessly addicted to this show.. it's going so amazing and then to top it off, TWO Golden Globe wins and the one for People's Choice!
Plus there's that incredible cast.. are there any fellow fans here who feel what I'm saying?

i absolutly love this show it makes you want to stay in on wednesday nights. it is so near to what actual life is like that you can identifywith the characters
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 02:32 pm
I love this show so much. I wish a new eppy would come out though! I'm dying to see what will happen next, esp with Susan and Mike.

Where does it come on Wed nights?
0 Replies

char

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 08:02 am
it comes out on weds nights in cornwall uk
0 Replies

English-Rose

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 11:53 pm
The DVD is coming out this summer.. I'm sooo gonna buy!
0 Replies

English-Rose

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 01:41 pm
Jus wondering everyone.. do you think the 2nd season of this show can live up to the first?
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 04:37 pm
In Germany, the first season has just ended on Tuesday and reruns will be shown during summer. So now my Tuesday evenings are free for a couple of weeks!

I loved Teri Hatcher in 'Lois and Clark' and was happy to see her again.

We were in Denver last year when the first episode was shown and I was immediately hooked. Had to wait a while until it reached Germany...
0 Replies

pola

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 08:43 am
its a real pity, that there is such a long break during the summer. i am so curious how the story goes on Smile

my favourite charakter in dh is susan (teri).
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 02:44 pm
Ooh I love a good excuse to talk about Desperate Housewives. Glad this thread is back alive. Yes - I think it will be even better actually - (the second season). I can't wait.

I am a fan of The View and they had reruns with each of the ladies guest hosting. It was really good - they're all really interesting and it's cool to hear what they have to say about the show. Oh and then today they showed a preview of next week - and Carlos (Ricardo Chivara) is going to be guest-hosting on a new episode on Wednesday. Maybe they'll ask him questions about next season?
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 05:13 pm
well its just started here, saw episode 1 and with all the hype that went with this show, I eagerly sat down and watched it........

and ummm well I can take it or leave it from what I saw, I will watch next weeks episode and see if it gets better.
0 Replies

Jonsey

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 12:13 pm
yeah, it's a different type of show...more silly and less serious than some of the other dramas on now. I really like it. It's a good break during the week...or at the end of the weekend Smile
0 Replies

rhythm synergy

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 12:23 pm
This show's a breath of fresh air from all the crap out on TV right now. Plus, it helps that the main cast is hot.
0 Replies

macaroni

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 02:44 am
msolga wrote:
I'm enjoying it! Very Happy We're only up to episode 2, though. I LOVE the perfect housewife - the one whose driving her family nuts with her perfection. She's a terrific creation. Laughing And that poor, poor woman with that tribe of horrendous little boys! I could spank every one of them, little monsters! Laughing

the boys are horrendous, and the mother is desperate (going into the pool and all) but they make up such a wonderful family. i mean, did you watch the leaking cup part, and she likes that so much (thats so sweet) and she decides not to medicate them, lol.
0 Replies

macaroni

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 02:44 am
msolga wrote:
I'm enjoying it! Very Happy We're only up to episode 2, though. I LOVE the perfect housewife - the one whose driving her family nuts with her perfection. She's a terrific creation. Laughing And that poor, poor woman with that tribe of horrendous little boys! I could spank every one of them, little monsters! Laughing

the boys are horrendous, and the mother is desperate (going into the pool and all) but they make up such a wonderful family. i mean, did you watch the leaking cup part, and she likes that so much (thats so sweet) and she decides not to medicate them, lol.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 04:51 pm
well I tried to watch it again and yes I saw the leaky cup one...but nup it still does not do anything for me, so you guys keep on enjoying it and I will keep to my show 'Footballers Wives' LOL Very Happy
0 Replies