Desperate for the Housewives anyone?

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:13 pm
I am so helplessly addicted to this show.. it's going so amazing and then to top it off, TWO Golden Globe wins and the one for People's Choice!
Plus there's that incredible cast.. are there any fellow fans here who feel what I'm saying?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,124 • Replies: 36
No top replies

Bibliophile the BibleGuru

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 03:06 pm
Yep. Believe it or not, this mad Irishman is! Well, Mrs Bib is - I just watch it to keep the peace.

We've just seen the 4th episode here in the UK and Ireland...I look forward to the rest...I mean, Mrs Bib does. :wink:
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 03:20 pm
I love it.
0 Replies

Bibliophile the BibleGuru

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 03:25 pm
Love the hairdo, Heeven. :wink:
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 09:10 am
Spank you!
0 Replies

Spawn

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 11:30 am
sorry but i think its crap
0 Replies

English-Rose

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 07:08 pm
That's okay, you're entitled to your opinion..
Do you guys think any more Melrose Place cast members are gonna be on the show? Heather Locklear would be the ultimate conquest.. and Shannen Doherty would make some great TV!
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 10:10 pm
The show would be improved if they dropped that redhead. I don't think she is acting. The reason I say this is because I know how redheaded women are. I would never date one. Just too much about them that is not feminine. They are prickly. No, I am a red haired guy but no redheaded women for this old boy. Very Happy
0 Replies

English-Rose

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:14 pm
That red head you refer to is Marcia Cross
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:22 pm
I'm enjoying it! Very Happy We're only up to episode 2, though. I LOVE the perfect housewife - the one whose driving her family nuts with her perfection. She's a terrific creation. Laughing And that poor, poor woman with that tribe of horrendous little boys! I could spank every one of them, little monsters! Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:26 pm
I just noticed that you're newly hatched, English-Rose! Welcome & enjoy! Very Happy
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:48 pm
There are probably people like them but I don't believe they are even remotely close to being the norm, at least I hope not. For the sake of American Society I really hope not.

But then? Hardly a day passes when there isn't something in the news related to infidelity.

Probably something in that show for everyone. I know one of those wives, the one that works so hard to make everything right for her husband. The schnook appreciates nothing.

If I had it to do all over again I would be much more appreciative of all the great things my EX did for me. Things that I just took for granted. 18 years now and still no woman that can replace her.

Well, I don't fret too much. Hell I got the best years of her life from 18 to 46, she's and old lady now.

You're probably thinking: What an awful thing to say! Well, it is. But? It's the truth. Embarrassed
0 Replies

English-Rose

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 09:16 pm
Thanks msolga! You're sweet!

And as I write this, the cast has won 2 SAG awards, one to Teri Hatcher and the other as Best Ensemble Cast.. way to go DH!!
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 09:34 pm
Where did Ms. Hatcher come from? I know she is heavily made up in the series but most desperate housewives are.Smile

I checked her gallery and she definitely has the real parts. A genuine article. There is just something about her eyes that I find so attractive.

A believable, everyday woman! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 11:57 pm
Which one is Ms Hatcher? The perfect in every way housewife?
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 12:28 am
She is the brownish / blond haired beauty with those special eyes who still has a more or less cordial relationship with a wimpy husband. She is a tease as well as a cheat. Very erotic. 41 actual years old, perfect age for me. :wink: She's no stranger to the fast life in real life either. One of those actresses that does not have to work at acting the part very much. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 04:59 am
Ah, I see!
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 05:53 pm
I love Desperate Housewives and am "newly hatched" so I'm glad to know you all discuss the show here!

I am so excited about a NEW episode tonight -- I feel like it's been forever!

Valentine's Day on Wisteria Lane -- I looked up the synopsis and it looks interesting!...and...risquee and sexy and funny.
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 06:54 am
The sexy Teri Hatcher merits the attention she is now receiving. I'm surprised she didn't receive the same notice ten years ago when she played Lois Lane on "Lois and Clark".
0 Replies

fringey218

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 01:51 pm
It was kind of weird.... It wasnt their best one but it was OK... Mike freaks me out... Even though hes hot... lol. What do you think he is up to?
0 Replies