realjohnboy

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 10:48 pm
I was wondering what happened, soz, when you disappeared mid-game (and you were, of course, stomping me). The clock was ticking and a message came up saying something to the effect that I was going to be adjudicated the winner. Which wasn't at all true so I hit the adjourn button. I hope that was the appropriate thing to do.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 10:49 pm
come on, who wants a piece o' me? Huh!? Huh!!???
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 11:06 pm
I thought you were done for the night.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 12:25 am
I couldn't control myself.

I almost tricked colorbook into losing to me with the word "zi". She almost let me get away with that ****! Hehe
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 12:26 am
Now I'm really done for the night.
0 Replies

colorbook

We ere neck and neck...very close games :wink:
0 Replies

colorbook

Make sure you put out that cigarette before you go to bed
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 12:39 am
willow_tl wrote:
i am trying to register now..i am niteowl486...hopefully it will take..i love scrabble..i play literati on yahoo.

I saw you ask me to play, while I had a game with kicky. It said to press the insert key to answer...but it didn't work for me. I'm not sure how it works. Just wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring you :wink: Smile
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 09:03 am
ehBeth just explained to me about the insert key last nite. You can chat by hitting the Insert key on your keyboard and then typing in the Command line on the Main Console.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 09:08 am
if you're chatting with the one your playing against, you just need to select their name from the drop-down menu once. If you want to respond to a player who just said something to you, press insert first, then type.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 09:16 am
Oh, that was nice of you, rjb. I was all ready to martyr myself for panzade and didn't get that chance, so losing would've been fine. But nice of you to take care of that. Sorry again for disappearing! I was stomping around, hanging up the phone repeatedly (that sometimes improves the phone connection -- don't ask), glaring at the modem as I willed it to light up, all to no avail.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 09:29 am
My computer locked up shortly after our game last night. It is on it's last leg, has been for like a year, so it might just be my problem.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 09:32 am
mac11 wrote:
ehBeth just explained to me about the insert key last nite. You can chat by hitting the Insert key on your keyboard and then typing in the Command line on the Main Console.

Thanks, I was typing and then hitting insert key...no wonder it didn't work Embarrassed . It is hard to concentrate on chatting while your trying to play the game :wink:
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 04:50 pm
Thanks for the lists and instructions!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 04:56 pm
Hey Panzade! You're on. I'll check back now and then, bound to connect with you sometime this evening. (I've been doing ten zillion things at once all day.)
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 05:47 pm
hi...I like to chat with the other player, conceding that with that damn clock, spelling and grammar go out the window: drivs me kra-z.
Still working on the buddy-list thing. I hope to see some of yall at the game-site in a bit.
rjb aka easy-to-beat "poorpuppy"
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 05:51 pm
Tonight's my night. I can feel it. I'll be on later.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:51 pm
colorbook wrote:
Welcome to A2K LionTamerX Smile I'm sure we will have more questions.

Thank you. I've been trying to find you folks over there and cannot.
Do y'all have a secret room or something ? :wink:
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:54 pm
There's a list of user names on page 4 of this thread. Type budd "username" and then click it and add to buddylist for finding folks.

I suck. I think I only won one game today.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:59 pm
That same list is now updated in the first post on the thread, so you can find it easier.
0 Replies