Bush is Satanic!

DrewDad

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 10:27 pm
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/cpress/20050121/thumb.k012102au.jpg

Yahoo news article: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1835&e=7&u=/cpress/oddity_bush_satanic_sign
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 913 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Chrissee

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 09:40 pm
Oh that is funny!
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 07:09 am
A Democratic senator invited to the Oval Office once saw Bush in the bathroom on his knees swearing allegiance to Satan. It is well known in certain circles that the 2004 presidential election was delivered to Bush in return for his allegiance to the devil.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 07:21 am
Ok, I've been waiting for a suitably stupid/satirical moment to post this.

That moment is now:

Quote:
"Devil's hand" (or "il cornuti" in Italian) signifies that Satan rules. It is a universal hand signal used by politicians and celebrities as well as heavy metal bands, affirming their allegiance to satanic powers and a visual shorthand for "Hail, Satan."

The "devil's hand" is familiar to both Bill Clinton and George Bush as evidenced by the photos with the caption "the satanic torch is passed" on Steamshovel Press ( www.steamshovelpress.com )

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/images/210105sign5.jpg

Both Laura and George Bush used this hand signal during the 2005 coronation (inauguration) of the US President on January 20.

The mainstream media cartel has vainly tried to explain away this bizarre and occult hand signal by implying that this is the "hook 'em horns" sign used by Texas Longhorn football fans.

Not so. The devil's hand has been observed and photographed around the world, used by George Bush, Bill Clinton, Silvio Berlusconi, Elizabeth Taylor, Prince William, Paul McCartney, Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Avril Lavigne, Stephen Dorff, Dave Navarro and many others.

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 07:30 am
You guys can make fun of Bush all you want, but ask yourself this question:

If Bush were not in office who would protect us from the attack of SpongeBob SquarePants and his legion of gay followers?

We're living in dark times. Dubya and his religious torch will lead us back to the light.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 09:44 am
Most of my family lives in Texas.

I've seen them do that devil horn thing and pretend its a UT thing.

I've seen them watch SpongeBob.

And laugh.

And just think about how hot it gets in Texas. The people who live there must surely be preparing for eternity in the firey furnace of hell.

Its all beginning to make sense now.....
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 09:52 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

If Bush were not in office who would protect us from the attack of SpongeBob SquarePants and his legion of gay followers?

We're living in dark times. Dubya and his religious torch will lead us back to the light.

I am sorry but I am unaware of any effort by the Bush administration to intervene in the SpongeBob SquarePants program. Could you give me a link?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:13 am
Did it hurt when they surgically removed your funny bone?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:17 am
FreeDuck wrote:

I know you think it's funny to accuse my candidate of things he never did, more or less assigning to him things any conservative anywhere does, but actually, I didn't find it that amusing. Call it a joke if doing so helps you, but really, it's intellectually dishonest.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:23 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Hardly accusing Bush of personally attacking SpongeBob SquarePants or anyone else.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:25 am
(It's not so much a lack of a sense of humor but a sensitivitity beyond the fray and thereby hangs a Satanic tail).
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:25 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

I know you think it's funny to accuse my candidate of things he never did, more or less assigning to him things any conservative anywhere does, but actually, I didn't find it that amusing. Call it a joke if doing so helps you, but really, it's intellectually dishonest.

Did you find it amusing that your candidate was accused of being a satan worshipper?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:37 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

Did you find it amusing that your candidate was accused of being a satan worshipper?

Yes, but I do not find it amusing when he is accused of doing things he might more realistically be guilty of, e.g. attacking a harmless children's program, but is not in fact guilty of. A big piece of the liberal effort to deal with Bush seems to involve repeating lies about him over and over until they attach themselves to him.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:55 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

Yes, but I do not find it amusing when he is accused of doing things he might more realistically be guilty of, e.g. attacking a harmless children's program, but is not in fact guilty of. A big piece of the liberal effort to deal with Bush seems to involve repeating lies about him over and over until they attach themselves to him.

Brandon, I think it's time to remove that stick from your rectum.

Somehow, I have the feeling that mud gets slung in both directions, but this wasn't a serious attempt to attach the Spongebob sillyness to Bush.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 04:44 pm
I stand by my statements. And I'll take it a step farther. I think Bush lives in fear of SpongeBob Square Pants. Bush has that silly religious thing going and he suspects SpongeBob Square Pants of being the AntiChrist (even though Cheney already has that title)

Now this may just be a rumor, so don't quote me on this, but I've heard that Bush was scanning the crowd at the inagural festivities, a look of concern etched on his face, trying to spot SpongeBob. He turned to his wife and said, "If SpongBob SquarePants shows up and tries to ruin my party, I'm going to have the Secret Service drive a stake through his heart."

Laura gasped and began to fan herself.
0 Replies