the worst job anybody could have.

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:25 am
well it started out on a sunday morning when i went to this job which was known as local and business commerce of central florida when i went there which was to get a satisfying job when i actually got there the female accountant politely asks me if i changed my clothes when i got home from work well needless to say i let it slip thinking she was just having a "BAD DAY" well after i got past that unusual question the secretary told me that anyone who worked here did not get the carpet dirty and had to take shoes off, well it was hard to let that slip. anyway i finally got to the boss and he said that if you worked here you take your shoes shirt clothes and all other clothes off when they say, luckily i told him i was not interested and left, i told there manager of staff about it and to come to find out all the workers were having an affair around staff and all got fired the most unusual thing that has ever happened to me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,070 • Replies: 5
No top replies

nighthawk

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 11:31 am
You've gotta love the good ol' full stop and his good friend the comma. They sure make things easy to read and understand...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 11:33 am
Stream Of Consciousness is making a BIG comeback.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 11:34 am
nighthawk wrote:
You've gotta love the good ol' full stop and his good friend the comma. They sure make things easy to read and understand...
Yea I am with you, can you repeat that story in english please??

From What I got they wanted you to work naked and they all were sleeping with each other and got fired??
0 Replies

Dravenfall

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 12:54 pm
Punctuation and grammar do go a long way. Not that I'm exceptionally well at either, but atleast I know when to put in periods and occassional commas. Heh.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 01:08 pm
i was almost unable to read this because it was like taking a big deep breath and then just rambling on and on and on until someone smacks you upside you head but then you take another breath and start all over again and like i said I almost was not able to read your post but somehow made it though but still don't really understand what the post is about and I don't think that it is the worst job anyone could ever have because i am sure that they fully knew what they were doing when they started and it isn't unusual for people to have affairs at work and perhaps they enjoyed it or something like that but you didn't take the job so you don't know and can't say it is the worst job ever. did you get all that or should i start over?
0 Replies