How wouldd you deal with this?

katya07

Reply Mon 25 Dec, 2017 03:59 pm
How can you deal with people that try to act very important around you(serious face,head up high and always swinging their head like if they were the last coke of the desert and prettiest of them all ughh!

I consider myself very pretty, but I am not so cocky and act all serious like if I was super important or anything like that. the person I am referring to is a far cousin of mine, her mother and her aunt also act like this. the 3 are the same, they are full of it. what is the best way to make them realize they are not the hottest or prettiest.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 4,145 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 25 Dec, 2017 04:07 pm
@katya07,
Personally, I wouldn't do a thing. I would avoid or ignore them as much as possible, but I know better than to try to change people.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 25 Dec, 2017 05:35 pm
@katya07,
katya07 wrote:
How can you deal with people that try to act ... like if they were the last coke of the desert and prettiest of them all ...

katya07 wrote:
I consider myself very pretty

I see what the problem is. A familiar one.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2017 03:17 pm
They may be jealous of you and all three of them say things to disrespect you

Or

They all may think you are conceited and showing off and are saying things so you will go away and leave them alone

Or

This is all in your head and you think you deserve more because you think you are so pretty.
chai2

Reply Tue 26 Dec, 2017 07:38 pm
@PUNKEY,
Or, it's just the way they are (or aren't) and it's not worth paying any attention to it.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2017 09:08 am
@katya07,
What does it matter to you how they act? You can exert control only on how you act. So pay them no mind.
0 Replies