0
   

When is an appropriate time to post an online appeal to someone?

 
 
Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 12:21 am
I was on a forum a while ago and was booted off. I got a message that says "I'm not allowed to visit the forum", and was not told why. I was not trying to incite trouble there - I have a right to know why they did this, and what I did wrong. I tried emailing them and didn't hear from them. I am going to post an appeal on the help section of their site and wait to read a response from them, but I would like to know when would be an appropriate time to do this? Please help. Thank you.
 
farmerman
 
  9  
Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 04:29 am
@JGoldman10,
Make sure that you explain in detail why you are no longer a threat to society and that your tendencies to assholeitude are greatly reduced since youve been in therapy. Further, you dont flame people nearly as much as you did in the past.
0 Replies
 
Fido
 
  1  
Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 06:50 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I was on a forum a while ago and was booted off. I got a message that says "I'm not allowed to visit the forum", and was not told why. I was not trying to incite trouble there - I have a right to know why they did this, and what I did wrong. I tried emailing them and didn't hear from them. I am going to post an appeal on the help section of their site and wait to read a response from them, but I would like to know when would be an appropriate time to do this? Please help. Thank you.
The injury is slight since you have no right... I have noticed that you serve what ever purpose you can at the pleasure of the people who own the site... I was once booted for sounding to some too much like Oprah Whinfry... Some folks simply cannot handle moral philosophy... It was a while E. Coyotte site... They was all Certified Geeniuses there...
JGoldman10
 
  -4  
Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 10:21 am
@Fido,
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE NO RIGHT? I WAS A PATRON OF THE SITE-I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG. I WAS NOT TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE THERE.

I AM A CHRISTIAN- I WAS TRYING MY BEST TO GET ALONG WITH PEOPLE THERE. I WAS NOT TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE.

I AM TIRED OF RUNNING INTO PROBLEMS DEALING WITH PEOPLE.
JGoldman10
 
  -3  
Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 10:35 am
@Fido,
I am a CHRISTIAN, and I notice at some places when you talk about God and the Bible, they want to act like YOU are the bad guy. That is the ENEMY. I was not deliberately trying to cause trouble trouble there. I was trying my best to get along with people. I got tired of people trying to antagonize me. I am tired of runnning into problems dealing with people.

I do not always AGREE with what people say and do- I AM A CHRSITAN AND I AM NOT GOING TO COMPROMISE MY BELIEFS FOR ANYONE. That makes me a BAD PERSON?

I got tired of other people's disrespect. SOME PEOPLE WANTED TO ACT LIKE I WAS THE BAD GUY. I WAS NOT TRYING TO INCITE TROUBLE - I WANT TO KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG AND WHY THEY BOOTED ME. DESPITE WHAT SOME OTHER PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT ME AND WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ME, I WANTED TO STAY ON THIS SITE.
JGoldman10
 
  -3  
Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 10:52 am
@Fido,
I go online to get help and research. I am TIRED of RUNNING INTO PROBLEMS with the resources I use, and tired of HAVING TO FIND OTHER SOURCES WHEN I RUN INTO PROBLEMS.

Reyn
 
  6  
Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 10:54 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
... I am tired of runnning into problems dealing with people. ...

You need look no further than within yourself for that fix.

I'm betting that away from the internet, you have similar problems dealing with folks in your day-to-day life.
JGoldman10
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 06:22 pm
@Reyn,
I am tired of people acting I'M THE BAD GUY because they think I have anger issues, or mental problems. I GO ONLINE TO DO RESEARCH. THAT IS NOT TROLLING.
0 Replies
 
JGoldman10
 
  1  
Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 06:36 pm
I didn't say or never said I was perfect. I am aware of the fact I have some flaws or quirks in my personality. I have ran into problems dealing with others because of my behaviour towards them. Some people have misconstrued what I said or did as being negative.
jcboy
 
  1  
Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 06:37 am
@JGoldman10,
Did you forget to take your meds again?
farmerman
 
  4  
Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 06:50 am
@jcboy,
Man goes into a psychiatrists office and the Psychiatrist asks him
"WEll what seems to be the problem Mr SMith"?

"I CANT SEEM TO GET ALONG WITH PEOPLE YOU ASSHOLE !!!"
jcboy
 
  2  
Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 07:03 am
@farmerman,
hahaha he's going to get you for that one lol
Region Philbis
 
  1  
Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:54 am
@jcboy,

... wait for it...
0 Replies
 
JGoldman10
 
  0  
Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 07:12 pm
The thing I was annoyed about is- I was on a forum I WANTED to be on, and they booted me off without telling me WHY. I am stilll going to approach them about this- I have a right to know WHY. I was annoyed but I am over that.
Dutchy
 
  1  
Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 07:23 pm
@JGoldman10,
You blasphemous infidel you should be booted off here too or don't you get the message you imbecile.
0 Replies
 
JGoldman10
 
  0  
Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:05 pm
I have flaws in my personality I know I need to work on and deal with - there's NO reason to hold that against someone. I am not prideful and I am not perfect.
0 Replies
 
Fido
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 05:39 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE NO RIGHT? I WAS A PATRON OF THE SITE-I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG. I WAS NOT TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE THERE.

I AM A CHRISTIAN- I WAS TRYING MY BEST TO GET ALONG WITH PEOPLE THERE. I WAS NOT TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE.

I AM TIRED OF RUNNING INTO PROBLEMS DEALING WITH PEOPLE.
I was put out of a union once that I carried for more than twenty good years... I worked hard to carry those who could not hardly carry themselves... They called me too company for that... If they are a slug they want everyone to be a slug... But; the rules are, that they can put you out for any reason they see fit... You can appeal, but it is your choice if you want to beg... For my part, I gave them cause by breaking my business agents back in front of a witness... Shame on me... They did not mess with my pension, so the joke is on them... As bad as they were, and they were often no better than ****, they were also the best organization I have ever been put out of, the most alive, and the most democratic, and the best people... But as one of my older friends said: I would get my kid into the ironworkers if I did not mind subjecting him to the assholes... Well; maybe I got along as well as I did, for as long as I did because I was just as much of an asshole as they were... But I don't want to be that guy any more... And if they put me out like a dog, then maybe a dog is what I am, and let's see the dog union put me out... You look at it... Dogs make better people than most people do... A dog will never lie to you, pretend to be your friend, and stab you in the back to get a better man off the field...Let the dead bury the dead... Let the living take care of the living... Do you see what I am saying... We are all guests on the internet... Try to be on your best behavior... Nobody cares that I am writing this in my jammies with bare feet and crusty eyes...They care that I make their lives better in some way and hopefully, recognize their common humanity... Remember what Anni Defranco said, and Be Nice...
0 Replies
 
Fido
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 05:48 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I am a CHRISTIAN, and I notice at some places when you talk about God and the Bible, they want to act like YOU are the bad guy. That is the ENEMY. I was not deliberately trying to cause trouble trouble there. I was trying my best to get along with people. I got tired of people trying to antagonize me. I am tired of runnning into problems dealing with people.

I do not always AGREE with what people say and do- I AM A CHRSITAN AND I AM NOT GOING TO COMPROMISE MY BELIEFS FOR ANYONE. That makes me a BAD PERSON?

I got tired of other people's disrespect. SOME PEOPLE WANTED TO ACT LIKE I WAS THE BAD GUY. I WAS NOT TRYING TO INCITE TROUBLE - I WANT TO KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG AND WHY THEY BOOTED ME. DESPITE WHAT SOME OTHER PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT ME AND WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT ME, I WANTED TO STAY ON THIS SITE.
You are saying here what is the problem with your life: You label yourself, which is to make an object of yourself -and an impediment to others... Then you say you are not going to compromise, when even Jesus Compromised... And you say you believe, and in a rational world where our common survival depends upon our being reasonable you say you are just the opposite, and unreasonable... That is why those who believe in God and say they believe in God should have the sense of the Jehovha Witnesses, and stay out of politics... Politics is a reasonable activity, but the religious all want government power over the rest of humanity, and some measure of theocracy... They have nothing to lose and everything to gain by the failure of government to reach the good goals of human activity... But; Good Government requires that people not act on faith, but act with reason and foresight and knowledge, and all those people who mismanage government to serve their beliefs, and then pray for a miracle to save the ship of state from the rocks of reality are fools, and traitors... If they believe in God, then they should keep apart from sinners and pray, and practice their faith until they are good at it...
0 Replies
 
Fido
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 05:50 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I go online to get help and research. I am TIRED of RUNNING INTO PROBLEMS with the resources I use, and tired of HAVING TO FIND OTHER SOURCES WHEN I RUN INTO PROBLEMS.


Get a good diet and plenty of exercise... With reasonable sleep you should have no problem with fatigue...
Fido
 
  1  
Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 06:02 am
@Reyn,
Reyn wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:
... I am tired of runnning into problems dealing with people. ...

You need look no further than within yourself for that fix.

I'm betting that away from the internet, you have similar problems dealing with folks in your day-to-day life.
I like what the Muslims say: That if you want to change the world first change yourself... It gives you an appreciation of what you are up against in changing humanity; but for perspective, you may see what an insult it is to tell another that they are wrong and you are right.... The key to changing how a person thinks is changing how they feel about life, and the situation they are confronted with, and though to change a person's feeling may seem more difficult it is entirely possible compared to changing their reasoning which requires their changing what they consider true as opposed to false, since all people think themselves true to the fact, and excluding of falsehood.

It would be cool if Christians would concentrate on saving themselves which they do but poorly before moving on to the difficult task of saving the world... Look at the way churches advertize.... Would that be necessary if every action of the church and the people in it were given over to Christian acts and public service... If they are spending money to advertize they are not spending it upon the hopeless... From my experience, Muslims are better Christians than most Christians... They advertize through their acts of mercy and their love of peace...
0 Replies
 
 

 
  1. Forums
  2. » When is an appropriate time to post an online appeal to someone?
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2019 at 11:04:58