Less Expensive Frames R Us?

JLNobody

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 03:32 pm
I am so pleased, Farmer. Kind of you to mention it.. I consider my teaching/communication skills improved whenever someone tells me that their non-comprehension is bettered by my efforts. Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 03:49 pm
I see these forums as a careful balanceof the theoretical and the applied. Being a devout applicationist, Im always fascinated by the theoretical and philosophical.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 08:43 pm
Laughing The theory is that you're both really drunk Drunk but, then, that applies to me too.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 05:41 pm
Hail there brother (hick!)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 05:56 pm
Im abstemious, but I can recall the taste of good gin
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 09:11 pm
Good gin, would that look well with a titanium frame?
A bit o the irish, with the wood frame..
A bit of a good red, don't you need a fine painting?
some lemony vodka, why is this space so spare? oh, there's the pit...
some bubbly water, oh, land art!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 09:11 am
Bombay Sterling with a flaming orange twist and not violated with any demon Vermouth.

However, I can have maybe one, maybe two, of those and that's my capacity these days. Otherwise, it's good night and good luck!

As far as dreaming about titanium frames while sleeping off one or two drinks, it could turn into a nightmare or the "Sorceror's Apprentice" with titanium frames marching along carrying buckets of water.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 09:43 am
I saw a Ti framed bike. Had trouble with the tank though. Ti doesnt mold well so the seams leak gas. (just like the SR-71 Blackbird). I told em to use Ferro Ti alloy for the tank , but noooo they dont lissen.. Now they will have to use ferro ti and paint the tank to look like the Ti irridescence. Its all ok though.

If you guys have time, go back over to cavs thread, they had to take him back t the hospital and hes in ICU. He needs our wishes and prayers ( you decide what works best)
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 09:52 am
Oh, no -- not good news.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 10:03 am
Here's a link for people who haven't seen the thread -
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1184754#1184754
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 02:43 pm
@Portal Star,
Portal Star wrote:

I have no clue if they are any good, but I had a watercolor teacher who loved www.pictureframes.com.

Bookmarked.
0 Replies