Read It Now Because The Coverup Will Be Quick

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 09:11 am
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&u=/ap/20050108/ap_on_re_us/terrorism_spending_2&printer=1
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 863 • Replies: 15
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 09:11 am
yahoo sucks as we all know

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&u=/ap/20050108/ap_on_re_us/terrorism_spending_2&printer=1
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 09:18 am
For Jeebus' sake, lawnmower races are the only thing that matters.

What's wrong with you? Why do you hate America?

I'm calling the Gonzales terrorist hotline right now (it's a local call here in Deep-In-The-Hearta, FYI) and reporting both you and whoever the nasty little liberal is at Yahoo that won't take that story down.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:09 am
just free associating her pdid...but is anyone besides me fairly surprised by the notion that after all this time bush still has any brush on his property?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:14 am
Terror funds does one imporatant job: keeps the money out of the hands of the good-for-nothing poor.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:21 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
is anyone besides me fairly surprised by the notion that after all this time bush still has any brush on his property?

I got a little story.

Toward the end of his stand-up days, Ronald Reagan used to go out and clean the leaves from the pool at his ranch.

Several times a day.

Because the Secret Service would helpfully throw leaves in.

I've been to Crawford; the terrain is common to North Central Texas, an area approximating south of Dallas and north of Houston -- rocky hills with quite a bit of sage.

As competent as Bush has proven to be at so many things (there's a lifetime body of work one could conceivably Google), should he run out of brush to clear -- and I think that's highly unlikely -- I'm sure the Secret Service will be summoned into service to our President.

In some helpful capacity.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:25 am
Lawn mower drag racing is the perfect field test for weapons of mass destruction.
This is a perfectly legal acceptable way to spend our money.
You KNOW bush infultrated saddams back yard with his OWN tractor right? I mean, that is how he found the spider hole.. tractor and all.. fell in on top of the little man.
Jezzeeee
And the only reason WHY he never caught Osama is because Bush didnt have TIME to soup-up his john deere as people kept complaining about how much money it was costing to do so. So he went after Osama with an innapropriatly built John Deere and it cost him deerely. ( haha.. i made a pun ) >sigh<
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:29 am
plus...no brush in the Afghan mountains....
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:31 am
Why worry about expenditures? There will be plenty of money to waste as soon as the Bush's proposals to cut all social programs for the poor are enacted by our nonpartisan congress. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 02:16 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Terror funds does one imporatant job: keeps the money out of the hands of the good-for-nothing poor.

As it should be, we know they didn't pay any money into the system. If they want some money then go get a job.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 07:40 am
The poor generally work harder than anyone else.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 08:01 am
Baldimo wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

As it should be, we know they didn't pay any money into the system. If they want some money then go get a job.

Baldimo claims to be a soldier and somehow expects to be deffered to as a noble person because of it and yet shows complete disdain for the poor.......why not call yourself a mercenary lap dog for the rich? That's your calling......because a real soldier ,a person of noble intentions wants to defend ALL of the citizens of his country and is capable of showing compassion. I already own a dog to watch my property.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 09:51 am
Baldimo wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

Or join the military, eh. Many people who are poor have more than one job.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:19 am
FreeDuck wrote:

Generally speaking, yes.
Just because you're poor, doesn't mean you're loafing on the couch all day watching Days of Our Lives and eating Doritos, waiting for your welfare cheque to arrive.
Living below the poverty line is not reserved for the unemployed.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:43 am
candidone1 wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

Generally speaking, yes.
Just because you're poor, doesn't mean you're loafing on the couch all day watching Days of Our Lives and eating Doritos, waiting for your welfare cheque to arrive.
Living below the poverty line is not reserved for the unemployed.

Did I miss anything? I was smoking pot and watching the soaps... :wink:
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:48 am
BPb
Your activity was much better than reading the drivel written by Baldimo.
0 Replies