A Remedy for Racism

maxdancona

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2017 09:06 am
@proftim,
proftim wrote:

If the US embeds white supremacy in the constitution, then white supremacy will thrive in the US.

So.... You want to throw out the Constitution?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2017 09:47 am
@proftim,
Oh awesome, I'm so glad we're all having such fun!

You don't have a point, actually. And you also don't seem to read too closely. I said people with axes. I wasn't talking about federal agents. But whatever.

You've apparently got a thing for ripping out pieces of the Constitution that you don't like - pieces that aren't in force and haven't been for decades. It's an utterly meaningless gesture, empty and devoid of anything. It's not even symbolic. It's just moronic.

And as I pointed out - several times, I might add - most average racist folks don't even read the Constitution unless they absolutely have to for school. They know there's a second amendment but I'm sure they have no idea what's in the seventeenth. And that is my point - that ordinary racists don't get their marching orders from the Constitution. They get it from Richard Spencer and guys like him, and their own parents and I'm sure there are others but they don't get it from the 3/5 compromise.

Anyway, like I said, you're sea lioning. Look it up - oh wait, you won't, right? Shrug.
0 Replies