bleeding-heart-liberals are ruining Savages' day

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:59 pm
(Michael)Savage on the tsunami: "I wouldn't call it a tragedy. ... We shouldn't be spending a nickel on this"

During nationally syndicated radio host Michael Savage's December 31 broadcast -- his first since the December 26 tsunami resulting from an earthquake in Southeast Asia -- Savage said that the tsumani was "not a tragedy" and that the United States should not be sending any aid to the affected countries because they are "hotbeds of radical Islam." Savage added: "We shouldn't be spending a nickel on this, as far as I'm concerned. ... I am sick of being bled to death by every damn incident on the earth."

Savage opened the program by saying that he needed some international aid because of rainy weather in San Francisco, the city from which he broadcasts his program. Savage also said that while he does not argue that "God struck" the people of Southeast Asia -- because he's "not a theologian" -- "[y]ou could argue, maybe this is God's hand, because some of their brethren struck Christian America."

We shouldn't be sending as much as we're sending. Bush has a lot of gall writing a check for 135 million dollars. This is more a UNICEF deal, it's a U.N. deal, it's a Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, George Soros, Bill Clinton bleeding-heart-liberal deal. I don't want to send them any money. You know, a few airplanes with some medical supplies and a little lip service would have been fine for me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 811 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 04:01 pm
Savage must be pissed because Ann Coulter gets all this press when she's outrageous, and no none pays any attention to him. So he tries to outdo her. Of course, she's cuter than him, so he'll never succeed.

Life can be so unfair!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 04:03 pm
well screw him and everyone who agrees with him...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 04:06 pm
Goddamit...

...I see the title and come here hoping for a good, knock 'em in the teeth kinda thing...

...and I find the thread is Dys's.

Shyt!

Gonna go kick the cat!
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 04:06 pm
This guy sounds like a mouthpiece who craves attention for being "that guy"...who thinks he speaks what others think, and should be comended for his eloquence.
0 Replies

Joe Republican

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 04:57 pm
candidone1 wrote:
This guy sounds like a mouthpiece who craves attention for being "that guy"...who thinks he speaks what others think, and should be comended for his eloquence.

Savage is an ass, plain and simple.

I read the quotes on mediamatters, he's such a fargin' assole.

If you want to hear it, click here
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 05:01 pm
well yeah, but he supports the invasion of Iraq ergo he is a PATRIOT (he also has a good point about San Francisco weather)
0 Replies

Joe Republican

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 05:12 pm
dyslexia wrote:
well yeah, but he supports the invasion of Iraq ergo he is a PATRIOT (he also has a good point about San Francisco weather)

It's simply amazing to me that you always hear the term "liberal media" yet, the last time I checked, the radio was part of the "media". . . ignoramuses.

edit: Don't know where that came from, but savage is an ass.
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 01:49 pm
Another angry Jewish intellectual with more skeletons in his closet than he'd care to divulge..................He's certainly educated, so it's hard to fathom his idiocy.
0 Replies