Do As I Say Not As I Do

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 02:33 pm
But dude, like, barb and Jenna really like him...

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42260
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 806 • Replies: 11
No top replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 02:48 pm
Re: Do As I Say Not As I Do
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Maybe Buschco. "hasn't really thought much about the guy".
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 04:23 pm
Re: Do As I Say Not As I Do
candidone1 wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Maybe Buschco. "hasn't really thought much about the guy".

remove "about the guy" and you're right on target....
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 04:32 pm
I was reiterating Bush's response to a question regarding the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 04:34 pm
gotcha...like I say..outside of personal gain, he doesn't think about much of anything....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 04:36 pm
That is a f*cking hilarious article.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 04:40 pm
I especially liked this bit from Randy Thomasson, the president of the "Campaign for Children and Families"...

"I just read Kid Rock's sexually explicit lyrics and feel ashamed and dirty for even looking at his songs," he told WND. "If this sex-crazed animal, whose favorite word is the F-word, is allowed to sing at Bush's inauguration this will send a clear message to pro-family Americans that the Republican Party has taken them for a ride and ditched them in the gutter."

Hehehehe...good!
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 04:45 pm
They will all miss it because Kid Rock literally wears the American flag...
That will appeal to them the most. He appears to be a patriot....and he's white.
http://images.radcity.net/5150/597084.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 05:09 pm
What can a republican do but keep their big mouths shut. Its good to be a Democrat, we dont take no stupid stands that we have to recant.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 05:13 pm
farmerman wrote:
What can a republican do but keep their big mouths shut. Its good to be a Democrat, we dont take no stupid stands that we have to recant.

I don't think anyone is immune to taking "stupid stands"...it's having the ability to recant them when they are proven wrong or invalid that is a virtue...
0 Replies

Idaho

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 05:39 pm
You must be joking. Talk about selective amnesia!
0 Replies

RfromP

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 06:11 pm
I guess Jenna and Barb don't share their father's convictions (pun intended).

Barbara and Jenna Bush have drawn unwelcome headlines over the past few years for alcohol-related episodes.

In May 2001, police in Austin cited both of them for violating state alcoholic beverage laws.

Police accused Barbara Bush of being a minor in possession of alcohol and Jenna Bush of misrepresenting her age for allegedly trying to use false identification to buy alcohol.

Jenna Bush allegedly ordered a margarita and was asked to produce identification proving she was 21. She showed a valid driver's license belonging to someone else, police said. She was not served.

Witnesses told police that Barbara Bush was served alcohol.

The charges were dismissed after the then-19-year-old twins performed community service, attended alcohol awareness classes and paid $100 in fines.

The month before that incident, Jenna Bush had pleaded no contest to charges of underage drinking. She was ordered to take alcohol counseling and perform community service. A judge fined her $500 and suspended her license.

Last summer, Jenna Bush reportedly tried to persuade a bartender to sell her a drink, but the bartender asked her to leave after consulting with the Secret Service agents who protect her. Jenna Bush berated her agents and complained to her father about the incident, according to an account in U.S. News and World Report.

Oh wait. I guess they do.
0 Replies