What is this type of connector called??

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 08:36 am
I'm having troubles finding an entire socket to buy. I can replace just the connector (white part) but I need more details on what to look for. Can someone plz help.
I'm posting the link on my facebook for the picture.
All best

  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 551 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 09:02 am
Why not go to an auto parts store, give them the make/model/year and description of function (if you found it, you'll know function)
0 Replies
Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 12:02 pm
Google ' https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=mac_bm&source=hp&ei=v5cEWsCjJdKijwOs3pjwAQ&q=ilustrate+different+electrical+connectors&oq=ilustrate+different+electrical+conn&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.33i21k1l2j33i160k1.4949.24608.0.29940. '
0 Replies

Related Topics

Ceiling fan circuit - Question by sunnydas
switch connection - Question by minaaj009
220v for Residential Hottub - Question by texanbyheart
Home Fuse Box Questions - Question by Gregan
Baffled - Question by tntp918
electrical wiring question - Question by rtt81073
HDMI Tripping GFCI - Discussion by Brad3781
12V resistor question... - Question by Electronicguy
  1. Forums
  2. » What is this type of connector called??
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/29/2022 at 09:51:38