What do you think about this situation and how should i handle it?

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2017 06:29 pm
Let me explain...
First of all i'm bisexual but so far i never had relationships with men. In the past few years i started to seek sex dates but i could not imagine a relationship with an other guy. But recently i feel i'm longing for a normal relationship with a guy not just having sex with a stranger. I just did not know how to start, these gay dating sites are terrible so are these community places for gays, i dont have gay friends and noone knows about my sexual orientation. I was a bit desperate, but today one of my workmates acted in a confusing way, and now i cant think about anything else but him.
I dont know if he is straight or not, i dont know much about him at all. I work only for a month in this place and i met him like 6-7 times. I've felt from the beginning that he likes me we had great times together during work, but we did not even worked together for like 2 weeks. Today he was too kind for some reason, and when i washed my hands he randomly stood behind me, hugged me and started to caress my belly. He did it again later. I was so surprised i did not even know how to react i just forced some funny grimace. He made it for fun, i'm sure he was just playing with me because he did it in presence of others but still... It was a great feeling, i like that guy and i find him handsome, and im in a very strange state of mind in which all im looking for is love. But because of that i feel i cant think in a rational way. Thats why im in need of some help and advices. Is there any chance that he is actually gay and likes me? How should i know? How can someone decide if acts like that are only for fun or also something more?
I'm not openly bisexual, so i dont want to ask him. He also told me on our first day that im familiar to him from somewhere but we did not find a common point. Maybe its just my paranoia but i was on gay dating sites there were people who could saw me. There are pages which expose the identity of different people from such sites. I just wander what if he or one of my other workmates recognized me in that way, and now he acted like that so randomly only to test me and watch my reaction. Because basically he has moderate behaviour.
Ah well, i have no idea what to think and what to do.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 678 • Replies: 0
No top replies