What does it mean to run a train on someone?

ehBeth

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 10:41 am
@Kiersten 0825,
Kiersten 0825 wrote:
I've asked some other people and they say it's normal so I don't know.

talk to your parents

talk to an adult at school

they need to know

this has to be addressed in the local school community
Kiersten 0825

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 10:49 am
@jespah,
I mean I get he's upset that I won't go. It IS Halloween but he shouldn't be upset that I won't have sex with them. I don't want to be sitting alone at home though so this sucks. I feel like if I went they would still try.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 10:50 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth is right. This is definitely not normal, and yes, you need to tell your parents and an adult at your school.. they do need to know.

As I said before, do not be stupid.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 11:41 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
Talk to your parents and school counsellors immediately.

If my daughter told me about this, I would be seriously thinking of contacting the police. And paying this boy a visit.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 08:07 pm
@Kiersten 0825,
Kiersten 0825 wrote:

I mean I get he's upset that I won't go. It IS Halloween but he shouldn't be upset that I won't have sex with them. I don't want to be sitting alone at home though so this sucks. I feel like if I went they would still try.

Stay at home for Christ's sake. Im having a hard time believing you are willing to penetrated by God only knows how many vulgarians and not worry about STD's or being used in front of everyone or these good sports bringing iPhones and posting you on Youtube.

I'm pretty sure you are making this up. Even the Hell's Angel biker chicks think this is stupid. I can't imagine what your motive might be, well actually I can but its too insulting to mention on this forum.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 08:59 am
@Kiersten 0825,
Kiersten 0825 wrote:

That's the thing...it's a "party" but only me, him and like 5 of his friends will be there. Now that I know what that means I don't think I should go. But I don't know how to get out of going..

You don't seem to trust your own inner voice about what is the right thing for you to do. You don't need your BF approval if you decide you don't want to go somewhere do something.

Isn't the same guy that gave you a date-rape drug...or was it has friends that did it?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 09:17 am
@Kiersten 0825,
Kiersten 0825 wrote:

That's the thing...it's a "party" but only me, him and like 5 of his friends will be there. Now that I know what that means I don't think I should go. But I don't know how to get out of going..

Just say, "no, I'm not going."

If he insists, then change it to, "I'm not going, asshole!"
Kiersten 0825

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 10:48 am
@DrewDad,
I didn't go. But now he's mad at me.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 10:52 am
@Kiersten 0825,
Talk to an adult.
Kiersten 0825

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 11:00 am
@ehBeth,
I talked to my dance teacher a little about it.
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 11:15 am
@Kiersten 0825,

... and?
Kiersten 0825

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 11:20 am
@Region Philbis,
She made me sit in the counselors office but the counselor wasn't there. She said I'll have to write a report tomorrow with the counselor, my parents, and a police officer
0 Replies