***Urgent Stage 3 Cancer Victim Vietnam Veteran needs Help Reaching The President, Donald J. Trump**

Reply Sun 29 Oct, 2017 11:50 pm
***Urgent Stage 3 Cancer Victim Vietnam Veteran needs Help Reaching The President, Donald J. Trump*****

How many times to I have to email The White House to give this to The President, Donald J. Trump to contact me????????????

I have contacted my Local House Representative Mark Takano which did not correct the situations!

Hi my name is Tammy Ratley and I am still trying to get hold of The President, Donald J. Trump. I have emailed the White House since April 2017 trying to get hold of the President about the issues I currently have with:

Riverside County Department of Veterans' Services
4360 Orange Street Riverside, CA 92501
Phone:951-955-3060 / Fax: 951-955-3063

Please have The President, Donald J. Trump contact me and please DO NOT FORWARD THIS TO VETERANS ADMINISTRATION IT DOES NOT CORRECT THE ISSUES

Back in March 2014 my Husband filed a intent for a claim on medical disability issues with his time served in the Military and then finished a completed claim with The Riverside County Department of Veterans Services at the end of July 2014. We were hoping they were reviewing the claim and finally got back to that office in June 2016 because we had not heard from that office on the out come of my Husband's claims
Thomas F. Ratley Jr.

We were shocked to hear they did not have a record of my Husbands final claims. That he gave the County Employee Mr. Lim at the end of July 2014. Now we have to start over and that County employee is no longer employed there. I and my Husband need to get hold of The President, Mr. Trump.

I need The President, Donald J. Trump to get involved with this issue since it is correcting the issue with VA County of Riverside office.

I too have issues with me medical disabilities with The Social Security Administration office where I have been disputing my claims with them since June 2015. I currently have a attorney Bill LaTore but nothing has been handled correctly and I do have a hearing date in November 15 2017. That is coming up but I need to get hold of The President, Donald J. Trump. My family of three are struggling and with a financial hardship.

I am in dire need of help Please Do Not Forward this to Veterans Hospital in Mira Loma, California They keep calling because this department keeps forwarding my case to them.

Please if anyone knows the phone number or how to reach The President, Donald J. Trump please forward my letter to him and give him my contact information and phone number which is:

Tammy and Thomas Ratley
909-225-7833 or 951-236-0998

glitterbag

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2017 12:21 am
@TRatley2,
Phone Numbers for White House:

Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414

You can also google www.whitehouse.gov/contact. The link will take you to the directory and lists various numbers and email addresses that might be helpful.
Good luck
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2017 02:39 am
@TRatley2,

have you tried twitter?

he is on there quite a bit...
Setanta

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2017 04:08 am
@Region Philbis,
snicker . . .
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2017 07:03 am
@TRatley2,
You're A LOT more likely to get help from your Senators - Mark Warner and Tim Kaine.
https://www.warner.senate.gov/public/
https://www.kaine.senate.gov/

Try your local alderman (I think in Virginia they are called burgesses). The national level is never a good place to go to try to fix what they will look at as a local problem.
0 Replies