Trump is proof that you dont need to be a politician to be a great President

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 07:40 pm
Donald Trump may not be perfect (who is?) but he is definitely NOT a bad president. In fact, one could argue that Trump may very well be the BEST president the United States has had in a long time.

Trump is to the United States what King Ralph was to the United Kingdom: a seemingly pompous and bad tempered individual that also ended up creating new standards for everyone else to do a better job in the future, and to be more humble about it.

The only reason so many people dislike Donald Trump is because the media has told them that they should. One thing that I do find ironic, however, is that the media as well as the anti-Trump supporters will list the type of things that Donald Trump supposedly endorses or is indifferent to as evidence for why he should not have been voted in over Hillary Clinton.

McGentrix

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 07:44 pm
Only a flaming liberal will come here and refute your post. Only the most stupid of the stupid, the ones that waste life daily, the kind of liberal that really makes your skin crawl from their filthy pestilence will respond with their shitty daily reverberation "Trump is bad, duh,huh,huh"
Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 07:49 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Only a flaming liberal will come here and refute your post. Only the most stupid of the stupid, the ones that waste life daily, the kind of liberal that really makes your skin crawl from their filthy pestilence will respond with their shitty daily reverberation "Trump is bad, duh,huh,huh"

You are one fine member!
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 07:52 pm
@McGentrix,
What they fail to address, however, is that not only did Hillary Clinton and the other preceding presidents actually create and legislate the very things that Trump’s critics now bash him over — Hillary had HERSELF stated that she intended to continue these things.

War on drugs
The death penalty
Foreign invasions
Sucking up to Wall Street
Oppressing the poor
Expanding more on prisons

For instance, she admitted in an interview that the only reason there aren’t more people in prison right now is because her then president husband Bill Clinton had failed to win approval from congress that would have given more nationwide funding to continue incarcerating a greater portion of the population for longer periods of time.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 08:42 pm
@McGentrix,

McGentrix

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 09:53 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
He is the only President of the modern era who actually kept a campaign promise.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 03:20 am
@McGentrix,
McG wrote.
Quote:

You know what McG your hate is palpable.

You're referring to Liberals the way the Nazi's referred to the Jews and others.

So that's what you think of me McG.
oralloy

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 04:23 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
You're referring to Liberals the way the Nazi's referred to the Jews and others.

Progressives (they don't deserve to be called liberals) are very bad people.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
So that's what you think of me McG.

No offense, but you are a very bad person too.

Perhaps you should strive to change and become a better person.

Progressivism is a choice. People are always free to choose something different.
eurocelticyankee

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 05:08 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
No offense, but you are a very bad person too.

You're probably one of the most obnoxious creatures I've come across on the web.
So you calling me bad makes me feel good.

McGentrix

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 06:24 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Looks like you are refuting MY post... How you decided to take my words is up to you. Have I ever given the impression that I am a Nazi and I hate Jews? Or, have I expressed a preconceived idea to keep liberals from making yet another "I hate Trump" line of bull?

I did not twist your arm to make your post. You chose to.
eurocelticyankee

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 07:29 am
@McGentrix,
I'm a liberal person and this is what you called liberals, namely me.

Quote:

I expect the above from the likes of Oralloy and Dr Slipshitski but not you.

Quote:

Have I ever given the impression that I am a Nazi and I hate Jews?

You're being disingenuous, I said you're referring to and obviously hate liberals the same way Nazi's referred to and hated Jews and others.

Quote:
I did not twist your arm to make your post. You chose to.

What ??
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:03 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
You're probably one of the most obnoxious creatures I've come across on the web.

Bad people always dislike the good guys.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
So you calling me bad makes me feel good.

That's because you're a bad person. But being a bad person isn't a good thing.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 09:46 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Have I ever given the impression that I am a Nazi and I hate Jews?

He is projecting the hate he has for different ideas and his intolerance on you. Forget it. It is what "liberals" do. IMO.
0 Replies

Teufel

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 11:30 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

Dr P. Joseph Goebbels

It is entirely immaterial what the American plebs think of Trump .... What matters is that he was willing to sell them the lies required to get their vote. Now he lies as all despotic demagogues such as Hitler, Mussolini, Maduro, Abiy Ahmed, François 'Papa Doc' Duvalier and so many others do and have .... He tells his core vote what they want to hear, fact has no place in that.

Trump of course, as with all these people, much plays on patriotism.

Of course 'Patriotism' is a tool of the wealthy to corral the weak and poor .... It goes ..... "I was born in ********* (add any country) so that makes it the best place in the world!" ... That is how dumb patriots are all across the globe.

America in the terms which the Trump voting plebs imagine, cannot be 'great again' because that world no longer exists ..... The 'American Dream' now represented by capitalism without conscience aka Neo -Liberalism has always been the same .. Whilst you can work and earn, all good ... As soon as that is not the case, all bad.

Too many of the American public are hung up on 40 years of the wild west, all this gung ho 'walk it off' garbage they go in for.

In a psychology trade journal last year they had asked people, as in American Dr's of Psychology and Psychiatry to define what they thought of Trump's mental condition .... 80%+ have him down as a 'paranoid narcissist' ..... Which is pretty amazing as these people never agree on anything ... but on that they are all agreed.

In reality it was people who imagine themselves to be 'middle class' or lower white collar, the supervisors and lower management that returned Trump.

So now it all depends on whether they actually feel in their pockets and perception that he has delivered to them personally ... If he has they vote for the deranged fool and if not, then some other useless article gets the job.

Fight amongst yourselves .... it makes not 1 ounce (or to me, 1 gram) of difference ... It is all verbiage and without value.

McGentrix

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 11:34 am
@Teufel,
You sound like something Trump might grab.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 01:14 pm
@Teufel,
Quote:
It is all verbiage and without value.

It is a forum, verbiage is all we have. And a few cartoons here and there.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 7 Aug, 2020 05:05 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Eisenhower was also elected without ever being elected to any public office. He was a very good president. His popularity never dropped below 60%. He is also proof of your claim.
0 Replies