3
   

The only thing going in Bidens favor is hatred for Trump

 
 
Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2020 06:22 pm
That's it. I don't hear ANY enthusiasm FOR Biden. What a sad state of affairs for Democrats.

How sick do you have to be to vote for a pervert over proven great President?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 346 • Replies: 20

 
McGentrix
 
  -4  
Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2020 08:06 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
That is about it.

The debates will certainly be interesting.
0 Replies
 
CalamityJane
 
  3  
Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2020 09:08 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

......... over proven great President?


Proven by who? You, because you're a follower? I am surprised you can read and write, actually.
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  0  
Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2020 09:14 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Proven by who? You, because you're a follower? I am surprised you can read and write, actually.


Proven by Trump himself.
Real Music
 
  3  
Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2020 09:15 pm
@CalamityJane,
1. I'm not sure if Donald Trump can actually read or write.

2. At least, not above a third grade level.

3. Trump did say that he "know the best words"
CalamityJane
 
  3  
Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2020 09:28 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:


Proven by Trump himself.


Hahahha, you're even more gullible than at first sight.
CalamityJane
 
  2  
Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2020 09:29 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

1. I'm not sure if Donald Trump can actually read or write.

2. At least, not above a third grade level.

3. Trump did say that he "know the best words"


You're right there RM - he might know the best words - it's easy when your vocabulary has only a few.
0 Replies
 
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2020 10:04 pm
@Real Music,


I don't recall Trump ever having to lie about how smart he is like Biden does.

0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 02:24 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

......... over proven great President?


Proven by who? You, because you're a follower? I am surprised you can read and write, actually.


Russian agents all can read and write it would seem.
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  0  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 03:05 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Russian agents all can read and write it would seem.


Then maybe you should become a Russian.

I've known non-English speaking Mexicans that speak better English than you do.
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 04:37 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Dr Sliptinschit wrote:


Proven by Trump himself.


Hahahha, you're even more gullible than at first sight.


I do not agree that he is gullible my guess is that he one of the Russian agents reported to be trolling the internet in support of Trump.

0 Replies
 
hightor
 
  3  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 05:02 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Quote:
That's it. I don't hear ANY enthusiasm FOR Biden. What a sad state of affairs for Democrats.

It's not "sad" at all — as I recall, there wasn't much enthusiasm for Hillary either. But the desire to replace Trump isn't the only thing Biden has going for him. We look forward to an administration that will re-impose health and safety regulations on industry, restore environmental protections, repair relations with the EU and NATO, shore up Social Security and Medicare, continue to purge cultural remnants of the Confederacy, seat competent judges, stand up to Putin, cease constructing the border wall, rejoin the Paris Climate Accord, improve the US postal system, secure voting rights for all, and work to establish multi-lateral trade deals which strengthen the Western democracies in their dealings with China.

You're right, I have little enthusiasm for Joe. He's one of the weakest candidates ever selected by the people through the broken primary process. But I am enthusiastic about installing a liberal administration which can begin to repair the damage inflicted by Donald Trump, the worst president in my lifetime.

Quote:
How sick do you have to be to vote for a pervert over proven great President?

Neither of those are options in this race.
0 Replies
 
Teufel
 
  4  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 05:38 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,

It is painful to witness the crass and endless idiocy of this poster.

If you can read anything more complex than 'the funnies' as I believe you US types call newspaper cartoons ... Then find a book on political science and learn that in any and all alleged democracies, which is all of them .... People are truly not elected on a 'positive vote' ... But by people voting against what they do not want.

No one with an IQ above room temperature, which obviously leaves you out of the equation, will return Trump. Because Trump is a dangerous paranoid narcissist along with being a blithering idiot.

The general public in the USA are desperate, the economy is dying faster than ever and it was the lower white collar workers who returned this idiot Trump ... Because he told the lies which they wanted to hear. That is how propaganda works.

Now they realise it was nothing but complete lies and the man is a self serving cancer with his only support from some other self serving business types and a few brain dead racists.

So in reality one could field a pile of moist dog **** as a candidate and it would beat Trump ..... Because the GOP politicos want Trump gone in the hope they can keep their jobs ..... and the standard voters are rejecting the malignant fart that is Trump. Indeed they are not voting for anyone else, just against Trump to get the twisted little prick out of office ..... But this is the same in every country .... Capiche?

Why don't you stop posting drivel and learn to read.

0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  3  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 06:09 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I hate Donald Trump. I have hated Donald Trump since 2016 to the extent that I was willing to vote for Hillary ******* Clinton.

If I was willing to stoop that low in 2016, my vote for Biden is actually pretty easy.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  4  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 07:06 am
My reasons for hating Trump have changed over the past 4 years.

In 2016 I thought he was a hack politician. I hated the fact that everything was a sales pitch. He changed he opinions to play to his adoring audience who ate it up. I hated Trump because he had no integrity and no moral core.

Now I hate Trump for his cynical division of the country. I hate how he loves the racial strife and jumps in as a fighter rather than a leader. Instead of reaching out to other Americans he plays one American against another. He does this for political benefit and he loves political unrest because he can demagogue to his adoring crowds while ignoring most Americans.

Now I hate Trump for his cruelty. It is possible to have a strict conservative immigration policy without separating families. It isn't just a law and order immigration policy..Trump has taken every opportunity to be cruel even when the cruelty had no purpose.

Now I hate Trump for his incompetence. In a global pandemic we need a leader who can rose above politics to address a crisis. Instead we get political games, constantly changing policies, contradictory messages, attacks in science and scientists and denial of facts. All of this is taking place while the pandemic is worse in the US than in any developed nation.
McGentrix
 
  -2  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 08:33 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Now I hate Trump for his cynical division of the country. I hate how he loves the racial strife and jumps in as a fighter rather than a leader. Instead of reaching out to other Americans he plays one American against another. He does this for political benefit and he loves political unrest because he can demagogue to his adoring crowds while ignoring most Americans.


Your side are a bunch of assholes that have challenged Trump from the first time he descended the steps at Trump tower to announce his candidacy. There is nothing Trump can do or that he would want to do that your side wouldn't criticize and hate so why ******* bother?

You use the term "hate" and that should clue you in that there is nothing Trump can do and I hope he never does try to reach out. American liberals and Democrats are a bunch of **** heads that don't deserve reaching out to.
maxdancona
 
  5  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 08:52 am
@McGentrix,
I don't get your point McGentrix. Trump is not an innocent child. He is president of the United States.

Any president can expect an opposition who will oppose his ideas and say nasty things about him. That's part of the job. The president is supposed to rise above this and make the attempt to unite the country. Good presidents do exactly that... and most of them are rewarded with a second term.

You talk about Trump as if he is a wounded child
McGentrix
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 09:44 am
@maxdancona,
He is a product of the current political environment. Should Biden somehow luck himself into the White House, think he'll be reaching out to the right?
maxdancona
 
  2  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 12:19 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

He is a product of the current political environment. Should Biden somehow luck himself into the White House, think he'll be reaching out to the right?


I believe that Biden will be elected convincingly.

I believe that Trump is an exception. His diviaive politics and general incompetence is damaging the country more than any president of any party in the past 100 years.

I believe that Biden will be at most a one term president (and he might not complete one term). I believe that this is a good thing.

I believe that both the left and the right have become more extreme. I have been consistent in saying this. I believe this is a horrible thing.

I push back on what I see as harmful extremism on both the left and the right. My hatred of Trump is part of this.
McGentrix
 
  0  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 12:28 pm
@maxdancona,
I have seen your consistency and don't question it. You've become one of the few people on A2K that remain worthwhile to have a discussion with.

I hated Hillary, you hate Trump, it all works out in the wash. I don't hate Biden, but I also do not believe Biden is a worthwhile candidate. The fact that we have Biden v Trump as the only viable candidates should speak loudly about the current political environment.

Where is Trey Gowdy and Obama's protege?
 

Related Topics

Join Us Here Tuesday Night! - Discussion by realjohnboy
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Be Careful What You Wish For - Discussion by cjhsa
'too close to call' - Discussion by H2O MAN
A Question of Barack Obama's Character - Discussion by McGentrix
I Am Sick of This Election - Discussion by Phoenix32890
Obama Sign CCTV - Discussion by Walter Hinteler
The Presidential Debates! - Discussion by sozobe
I'm Watching Palin On ABC - Discussion by Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1. Forums
  2. » The only thing going in Bidens favor is hatred for Trump
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/23/2020 at 11:15:13