I'm not friends with someone anymore and my mother is mad at me for it

Mu

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 10:05 pm
So about a week and a half ago I had a major falling out with one of my friends. Its not the first time something like this has happened, but this was definitely the worst one. I told my friend to come talk to me in person if she wanted to solve it. The last time she had a problem with me I got over myself and went up to her but she refused to talk to me. She never came up to talk to me this time so I stopped talking to her. I don't know what to do about her, but my mother found out tonight and she is mad at me for not being friends with her. My friend used to facetime me every single night whether I wanted to or not so my mom obviously thought it was weird that i was not talking to her. I had to explain to her what happened but i don't know what to do now...

jespah

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2017 06:36 am
@Mu ,
Your mother should not be injecting herself into your relationships.

That having been said, maybe you're reading the situation incorrectly. Your mother might not be mad, per se. It might be more that she recognizes you and this girl were good friends and feels it's a shame that no one is trying to make peace.
0 Replies