4x4 Question

timberlandko

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 01:01 pm
I'm up in the Northwest corner - in whats called the Indianhead region. Northeast of the Twin Cities, about due South of Duluth/Superior. Its ultra-rural, mostly what ain't farmland is forrest.

Sand tubes are useful for lotsa things - anchor wedgin' bein' just one applcation. For another, in wnnter time, like now, spreadin' sand helps a lot on ice, and then too there's the assist of additional weight when the sand tubes are located directly above the rear axle.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 01:07 pm
Quote:
Sand tubes are useful for lotsa things - anchor wedgin' bein' just one applcation. For another, in wnnter time, like now, spreadin' sand helps a lot on ice, and then too there's the assist of additional weight when the sand tubes are located directly above the rear axle.

That makes sense.

You must be close to Chequamegon, my father goes to the Fat Tire bike ride there every year, I have been there a couple times, great scenery out there.
0 Replies