First crush help please. Does he like me?

Vessels

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2017 05:19 pm
Hey 🙂 Soo recently I just started highschool and met someone I might come to connect with pretty great. There are a lot of things in common too but I have doubts he is interested in me.
Here are my reasons for doubts/noticing him:
- One time I met up with friends and met him, I noticed him looking at me quite a few times. I have no idea if there was any other reason for him to look at me but that did make it seem he got interested.
-Another time, with the same friends, we started talking about random things and I found out he likes anime and alternative music. Here, where I live, anyone rarely likes those things so of course it caught my attention. We talked about bands too and some days after I found out I had said the name of a band he really likes but he didn't commented in the moment.. Maybe he didn't listen or is really shy?
- He doesn't really initiate convos with me but he does smile and always greets me with cheek kisses in the morning. So I have no idea if he is just shy or isn't interested at all.

I really am lost about it. I would like to know y'all opinions.. I am afraid of looking stupid if I try to get close to him and get to know him better..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 553 • Replies: 1
No top replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2017 06:00 pm
@Vessels,
Vessels,
he is just as nervous and insecure as you are! You are young, this is how it all begins. Just talk to him like you would anyone else, it will make him more comfortable and likely to talk to you. Be yourself, relax and you'll soon know not IF he likes you, but how much he likes you. Good luck!
0 Replies