GIFTS IDEAS FOR 13 yo and INFANT BOY

lucia

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 12:02 pm
Hello Everyone

Can anyone please give me some ideas for 2 gifts asap?

Gift One - I need to get an affordable great gift for a 13 y.o. in law.

Gift Two- Undecided yet about:

- Great wood rocking horse or Great heavy plastic rocking
horse for eight month boy

Feedback Please Rolling Eyes

Happy Holidays and New Year Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 976 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 12:09 pm
I am not so sure about the rocking horse. They take up a lot of space. You would need to know if the parents wanted one. Another thing. A rocking horse is far too advanced for an infant. Why don't you get him one of those things that attach to the crib, and allows the child to look and play with it. Or, something like this:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQARAygaqlQG!*u1gzRjjJSTbSiqLWhS*Qj8BkCe2jyvw5ruaIBV5q2pNh!DsaOOonppY9wLAEwAx37bVbhmq!Imdg*DduMRcRAqtDp9hE8Y3qY92TTkHtUL9XohppWU/gym.jpg
0 Replies

lucia

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 12:44 pm
Hey Phoenix :

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to answer my inquire and you are so right. I was skipping consulting the parents.

Blessings and Happy Holidays
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 12:48 pm
I vote for the wooden rocking house. We bought one for my first daughter at her first birthday. It was a smaller one and now 5 years later it still looks like new. Even though both my girls (6 and 2) play with it either by rocking or pull it around by the reins. It also depends on the infants age - if you buy one for a smaller one, the baby will be able to use it around age 1 and will not take up much room. Ours fits nicely between a dresser and the baby's crib.

Thirteen year old - how about a gift certificate to a music store or video store. Usually boys around that age love music and video games.
0 Replies

lucia

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 01:31 pm
HI,

I can not thank you enough for your assistance. Your girsls enyoyed the rocking horse for years?... wow !

And I am thinking about going the the music store right know. What a relieve!

Happy Holidays !
0 Replies

lucia

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 01:33 pm
Linkat wrote:
I vote for the wooden rocking house. We bought one for my first daughter at her first birthday. It was a smaller one and now 5 years later it still looks like new. Even though both my girls (6 and 2) play with it either by rocking or pull it around by the reins. It also depends on the infants age - if you buy one for a smaller one, the baby will be able to use it around age 1 and will not take up much room. Ours fits nicely between a dresser and the baby's crib.

Thirteen year old - how about a gift certificate to a music store or video store. Usually boys around that age love music and video games.

HI,

I can not thank you enough for your assistance. Your girsls enyoyed the rocking horse for years?... wow !

And I am thinking about going the the music store right know. What a relieve!

Happy Holidays ! Very Happy
0 Replies

lucia

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 01:36 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I am not so sure about the rocking horse. They take up a lot of space. You would need to know if the parents wanted one. Another thing. A rocking horse is far too advanced for an infant. Why don't you get him one of those things that attach to the crib, and allows the child to look and play with it. Or, something like this:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQARAygaqlQG!*u1gzRjjJSTbSiqLWhS*Qj8BkCe2jyvw5ruaIBV5q2pNh!DsaOOonppY9wLAEwAx37bVbhmq!Imdg*DduMRcRAqtDp9hE8Y3qY92TTkHtUL9XohppWU/gym.jpg

Hey Phoenix :

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to answer my inquire and you are so right. I was skipping consulting the parents.

Blessings and Happy Holidays Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 03:12 pm
Good luck and have a great holiday! I know the kiddies will!
0 Replies