Ticomaya

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:22 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Yes....

Gunga...Bill and Hillary Clinton own you body and soul.

You are their bitch....

Their latest victim (bitch) was John Kerry, Frank, not me.

Cyclop has it right, Gunga.

You are the victim....and you don't even know it.

It just doesn't get any funnier than this!
[/b][/size]

Um, yes it does .....

McGentrix wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Yes....

...he managed to get Clinton mentioned.

You are their bitch.

And you are entertaining since you seem so anxious to show the world how true that is.

Just a quick search...

gungasnake mentions "clinton" 38 times.
Frank Apisa mentions "bush" 587 times.

I wonder who is really whos bitch...

Laughing
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:22 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Rove, Enron, Halliburton, Mobil-Exxon, MBNA, The Healthcare Industry,Saudi Arabia bush is their bitch.....let's get it right.....

I stand by this post as to who the real bitch is here....

Perhaps you've noticed no one disagreeing with you.

If you truly agree with my statement...then how can you stomach having a bought and paid for bitch running your country?

As opposed to who, Kerry?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:23 pm
let me edit my question to you McGentrix....how can you stand having a bought and paid for bitch as the mouthpiece and frontman for the people running your country?

As opposed to nothing..... are you saying that having him run our country is acceptable to you under certain conditions? **** is ****...... and has nothing to do with any alternatives to it...doesn't change what it is.....
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:25 pm
Again, what are the other choices?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:27 pm
doesn't matter what the other choices are...you're dancing around my question...is bush, if you agree with my statement that he is a shill for business interests an acceptable leader to you? And why? Because you don't like the alternative? What the hell kind of reason is that?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:32 pm
What do you mean what kind of reason is that?

He is our elected leader, like it or not. I didn't vote for him in 2000, but I did in '04. I'd have preferred McCain to have been elected in '00. That didn't happen.

So, my choice is respect my president or not. I choose my path, others choose theirs.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:33 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
doesn't matter what the other choices are...you're dancing around my question...is bush, if you agree with my statement that he is a shill for business interests an acceptable leader to you? And why? Because you don't like the alternative? What the hell kind of reason is that?

McGentrix has suggested Bush was the best choice between Bush and Kerry. You just seem to want to bitch and complain about Bush. Have I summed this up correctly?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:34 pm
no you have not. It's a damn sorry reflection on our country and our citizens when we elect and support a pile of **** just because we perceive it to be a slightly smaller pile of **** than the other.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:36 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
no you have not. It's a damn sorry reflection on our country and our citizens when we elect and support a pile of **** just because we perceive it to be a slightly smaller pile of **** than the other.

If we accept your statement as true, what would you have us do about it?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:36 pm
I know, we could have a great leader like Chirac, or Kerry instead... Oh, wait, they aren't great leaders, they are just bigger piles...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:47 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Yes....

You are their bitch....

Their latest victim (bitch) was John Kerry, Frank, not me.

Cyclop has it right, Gunga.

You are the victim....and you don't even know it.

It just doesn't get any funnier than this!
[/b][/size]

Um, yes it does .....

McGentrix wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Yes....

...he managed to get Clinton mentioned.

You are their bitch.

And you are entertaining since you seem so anxious to show the world how true that is.

Just a quick search...

gungasnake mentions "clinton" 38 times.
Frank Apisa mentions "bush" 587 times.

I wonder who is really whos bitch...

Laughing

Nah...that ain't as funny.

And we're still waiting to check his "research."
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:48 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

make an effort to demand a real choice instead of blindly settling for whatever is put on our plate. There's a start. Don't turn a blind eye to the doings of ANY politician of ANY party just because their rhetoric reflects more of what you believe. Anyone can talk the talk, we need leaders who can walk the walk. Demand accountability from the media, or turn off your tv's and stop buying their publications. Maybe they'll get the message that the news needs to go back to being the unvarnished presentation of facts for us to base decisions on and not a revenue generating at any cost tool. Just a suggestion off the top of my head. Idealistic you say? Weren't we supposed to have been formed on lofty ideals?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:51 pm
McGentrix wrote:
I know, we could have a great leader like Chirac, or Kerry instead... Oh, wait, they aren't great leaders, they are just bigger piles...

Tico asked me to defend my point...you chose to belittle it. Interesting.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:51 pm
Frank, select search , enter your name as author and bush as a search term.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:57 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

make an effort to demand a real choice instead of blindly settling for whatever is put on our plate. There's a start. Don't turn a blind eye to the doings of ANY politician of ANY party just because their rhetoric reflects more of what you believe. Anyone can talk the talk, we need leaders who can walk the walk. Demand accountability from the media, or turn off your tv's and stop buying their publications. Maybe they'll get the message that the news needs to go back to being the unvarnished presentation of facts for us to base decisions on and not a revenue generating at any cost tool. Just a suggestion off the top of my head. Idealistic you say? Weren't we supposed to have been formed on lofty ideals?

Please help me out further ..... If we are accepting for the moment that Bush is a smaller pile of poo than Kerry, you would have had us vote for whom in the last election? Are you suggesting we must force some other person to run because we don't want to settle for those persons who have deigned throw their hats into the arena? And how would "demanding accountability from the media" have helped increase the quality, or reduce the quantity, of poo we had to choose from?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 01:59 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Tico asked me to defend my point...you chose to belittle it. Interesting.

Tico hasn't known you as long.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 02:01 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:

I am quite sure that Gunga IS Bill Clinton's bitch....and that Clinton owns the poor guy body and soul.

One thing I don't seem to be seeing here, Frank, is any sort of a response to the topic at hand, i.e. the seemingly insoluble demographic problem which dems appear to be facing. What I'd be curious about, is whether you and the other people at the old-folks nudist colony up there in Jersey are planning to DO anything about it, like lay off all the birth control pills and abortions and what not for awhile until the voting thing gets fixed, or whether you're just gonna go on crying and bitching about it?

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/upload_files/se16608.jpeg

Being the last diehard flower child's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 02:05 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

I am quite sure that Gunga IS Bill Clinton's bitch....and that Clinton owns the poor guy body and soul.

One thing I don't seem to be seeing here, Frank, is any sort of a response to the topic at hand, i.e. the seemingly insoluble demographic problem which dems appear to be facing. What I'd be curious about, is whether you and the other people at the old-folks nudist colony up there in Jersey are planning to DO anything about it, like lay off all the birth control pills and abortions and what not for awhile until the voting thing gets fixed, or whether you're just gonna go on crying and bitching about it?

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/upload_files/se16608.jpeg

Being the last diehard flower child's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it...

whereas this post is almost laser like in it's pinpointed response to the topic at hand... Laughing
0 Replies