The Evil Continental Airlines ExpressJet Fleet

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 03:46 pm
I know it's convenient because it's there but it was a horrible experience I will not willinging repeat if there is any way around it.
0 Replies

captain truth

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:31 pm
ok we'll send a turboprop to get you then! I used to fly them as well! But the point is the public wants frequency which gives you more choices, and as many people will say they don't want to pay $1000 or more to travel. If you want to pay that much that's great! You are in the minority. The fact is that people will complain about every size aircraft unless it's a 2 aisle widebody jet. 737 pilots get the complaint all the time from passengers that it's smaller. Again get used to the "regional jets" They aren't so regional either. We fly all over the US in a day in them. They have a 2000 mile range or greater and they will never go away. Airsickness is more mental than anything by the way. It's funny that you say I should get used to people throwing up in my airplanes as well. I used to fly Cessnas which are about 1670 lbs. and I never had one person get sick on me!!! The small jets are extremely fuel efficent and welcomed into smaller communities that use to have service exclusivly by turboprops. If you are on my flight remind me to comp you a drink...it will help your nerves. Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:16 am
captain truth wrote:
If you are on my flight remind me to comp you a drink...it will help your nerves. Very Happy

Laughing

I dunno about that.... I get car sick but have never gotten air sick. In fact, I've never felt bad on a plane until the little one. The entire inside of the plane was spinning...both times.....ugh...it was awful.

You're right...no one wants to pay that kind of money...I was just complaining about the price of a ticket from Detroit to Houston. But I don't know that I can actually force myself on a plane like that again.
0 Replies

Another Country Heard Fro

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 09:45 am
Barfless in Seattle
For air sickness, or car sickness, take Ginger capsules an hour or so before leaving, and again when boarding. They work for that and any type of nausea or stomach upset, even morning sickness, (you guys excluded) Simple, easy Cool
0 Replies