What new or existing tv shows are you looking forward to seeing in this upcoming fall tv season?

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 12:48 pm
The new fall season tv shows are about to start airing. I can't wait. I've seen several new trailers for upcoming brand new tv series getting ready to be aired. Also I've seen some trailers of existing shows getting ready to start their new season. Some of the brand new and existing shows that caught my attention or interest includes:

1. The Brave (NBC)
Air date: Monday 9-25-2017

2. Seal Team (CBS)
Air date: Wednesday 9-27-2017

3. Star Trek Discovery (CBS)
Air date: Sunday 9-24-2017

4. Doctor Who (BBCA)
I don't know the air date

5. Z Nation (SYFY)
Entering it's 4th and Final season
Air date: Friday 9-29-2017

Z Nation has been one of my favorite tv shows since it first aired. I am really looking forward to seeing how the story is going to end in it's final season

jespah

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:22 pm
@Real Music,
Hands down, Star Trek Discovery.
Real Music

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:49 pm
@jespah,
Star Trek Discovery does look like it going to be a good show. I wasn't happy to find out that only the first episode was being aired on television. After the first episode all following episodes will only be able to be viewed through CBS streaming. I have no intention on signing up for streaming service. I watch network television and I watch cable television. I hope this steaming only doesn't become the new norm for watching tv.
jespah

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 01:58 pm
@Real Music,
It's definitely a push to get streaming going.

I rarely watch our TV these days. But this'll be the first time we actually sign up for a streaming service.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 02:09 pm
I don't know the first day this show will be airing, but it does look good. I still remember the original SWAT tv show back in the 1970s. That show was a spin-off show of the 70s show "The Rookies". Let's see what they do with this updated modern version of SWAT.

S.W.A.T. - First Look
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 02:51 pm

Z NATION | Get To Know The Z Slayin' Cast | SYFY
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 03:55 pm
I expect to enter a period of grieving after "Twin Peaks - the Return" ends this week, but I am looking forward to "American Horror Story".
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 04:03 pm

Christmas Special 2017 Trailer – Doctor Who – BBC
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 04:34 pm

SEAL TEAM - First Look
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 04:47 pm
I don't know when the new Doctor Who season starts. I supposed that the new season will start sometime in 2018. When the new season starts there will be a woman Doctor Who. I believe that will be the first time this has happen. She will become the 13th Doctor Who. Prior to the upcoming 2018 season, there will be a Christmas "Doctor Who" special airing sometime this upcoming December 2017

Meet the Thirteenth Doctor - Doctor Who
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 04:51 pm

THE BRAVE Official Trailer (HD) Mike Vogel NBC Action Series
0 Replies

cameronleon

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 09:17 pm
That TV series Outlander.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/31/Outlander_title_card.jpg

The best ending for this TV series could be having Claire waking up from a long vegetable status in a hospital, and telling her dreams of having lived in the 1700s to her husband and the doctor as well.

Laughs about her dreams.

Happy ending.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 11:02 pm
Almost all of the super-hero shows and Lucifer...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 01:32 am
@Real Music,
Peaky Blinders.

I stopped watching Z nation part way through season 2. The only superhero drama I watch is Gotham, the rest are all terrible. The trailers for Lucifer look awful, I can't take Tom Ellis seriously after Miranda.

0 Replies