You say they're friends but you've never met?

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:17 am
This is all sounding good.

Mac11-- PM me when you get close to the travel day.

You met Bree! Frank, Mac11 met Bree in the city and didn't tell us.
Okay, for that you have to buy an extra round.

I love the part where the kids pick their names, there's a movie in that idea.

===
Squinney's going to have to tell us where she wants to walk, by the pond or around the theatre or in the Ramble?

Did I miss something, is Cav coming to the city>>??

Joe (filling out the forms to become travel guide)Nation
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:29 am
I need to see a big city again. It's so tranquil here.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:48 am
The thing is I really would like to meet everybody from a2k ....i am really quite gregarious Very Happy my roommate thinks i'm the smartest person she knows (I know that I am not) and maybe my fear lies in THAT fact ...you all are so witty and knowledgeable...I was adopted so i don't know who i was really named after...but I despise the Debbie Reynolds movie that everyone thinks i was named after... Shocked In English Tammie means perfect Exclamation in hebrew it is a variation of Tamara and means Palm Tree...so i am a perfect palm tree...which is aprapo i suppose since i can survive in different environments and bend in the wind...my middle name is Lurae (not faye or lynn thank you very much!) Laughing the closest i can come to finding the meaning of my middle name is Lu=warrior princess and Rae=Doe....and to think i always wanted to be named Tina...which is just short for names ending in TINE in latin...I would love to come back to New York..i was there for a week when i was 8 when we were returning from Turkey..I don't think i ever left the hotel room...I was amazed that when i looked out the window i couldn't see the sidewalk there was just so many people...But I love art, music and Broadway...so any itinerary you could work out Joe to fulfill my fantasies it would be greatly appreciated...and the pull out sofa is fine...Thanks!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:54 am
hmmm..willow on the pull out sofa...no end to the fantasies....
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:56 am
I would make your drone bee fantasies come true :-).....squinney included :-))
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 11:00 am
willow_tl wrote:
I would make your drone bee fantasies come true :-).....squinney included :-))

I'm packing right now....and I may through some things in a suitcase too...... :wink:
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 11:02 am
Keep it simple love, i am not as limber as i once t'was :-)
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 11:03 am
Sadly i think the little is stuck for life. partly because my father is big blank. and meeting in NYC eh? oh that would be delightful. i would love to come and meet everyone. It would splendid. Let me know please do.. and i shall do my best in getting up to the city...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 03:27 pm
The one thing i love about the internet is chatting with hundreds of people I would normally have never come into contact with.
The bad part..
90% of them I will never meet.

Anyone want to foot the bill for a poor new mom to come to NY????? hehehhe.
I promise i will be your best friend....!!!!!!!!!
Laughing
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 03:30 pm
Greyhound is pretty cheap...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 03:32 pm
and a 4 1/2 day travel
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 03:33 pm
THOUGH, it could be less then 200 bucks..
hmmm
>pondering<
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 03:38 pm
Yeah, long and not so comfortable, but usually pretty cheap.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 04:20 pm
Re: You say they're friends but you've never met?
Joe Nation wrote:
I started doing my Christmas cards last night. It occurred to me that the number of people I consider friends whom I know in person is becoming less than the number of people I consider friends whom I only know through the internet.

I'm me, you're you, they're them. Isn't that all we really need to know?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 06:15 pm
I'm me, who are you?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 06:46 pm
I'm getting a haircut at 47 and 2nd Ave on Monday at 6:30pm. I'll be done with that about 7:00 -7:15 pm.

Want to meet for a short one about 7:30? Anywhere in Manhattan, really, but I thought I throw in my starting point. Kicky?

Joe( I'm the one with the fresh haircut) Nation
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 07:36 pm
Yes, you two do that and then we'd like to
see some pictures of that meeting Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 07:45 pm
Joey! That is a definite possibility. I work until 7:00, and I work pretty close to there, actually. There is a possibility that I will be going to an italian tutorial thing that I and a couple of my italian classmates have been trying to get planned though. I'll probably know for sure by tomorrow night.

Oh, and speaking of pictures, I was thinking of posting one here of me. I'm not sure if I should though. It might scare all the women out of your thread.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 08:10 pm
Not if you are wearing a rub on tan.

let me know..

Joe (please don't use the I'm studying Italian excuse again.) Nation
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 08:11 pm
<edit>

Go ahead and post the picture. We don't scare that easy.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/25/2024 at 10:59:50