You say they're friends but you've never met?

littlek

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:38 pm
<excuse me?>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:39 pm
She's right, littlek. That really wasn't that interesting.

Here's something about me. I like to rent italian movies.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:40 pm
It wasn't supposed to be interesting.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:43 pm
I was just messing with you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:44 pm
kickycan wrote:
Oh crap, we really did hijack this thread. Quick, somebody tell us something interesting about yourself!

this ^^^ immediately preceded your plans to get a rental membership post, l'k
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:45 pm
Aah, and now we're all up to speed.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:45 pm
ooooooohhhh, I didn't see that!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:48 pm
<and this is extraordinarily like meeting those friends you haven't met before - digressions all over the place>
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:51 pm
I'll butt in here..

(Damn, I've missed a bunch! Shocked )

Lets see, my initials are S.L.Y. My first name is the female form of Bears first name. I was named after an actress. (don't know what my parents were smokin') I have always hated my name..and then throw in my last name which is just as long and the middle name..I have 22 letters. ~Sighs~ Confused

Kicky.......your cute as hell...lol

Clamity Jane......does your first name start with an X? I had a friend in highschool that I haven't seen in years and hers started with an X...and no one could pronounce it either. lol

Joe.........I have to say..from the little time I have spent in A2K, I have always enjoyed your post. One day I would love to get to meet with alot of you from the forum. Would be my pleasure.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:53 pm
Remington Steele.

<nods>

Junior, but not really junior.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 11:50 pm
So, what, Joe is going to check us for correct postage???

mulling...

I am a friend of you all, as you know, but I didn't have the brains to connect when I was in NY in what, 2003. Though I did connect, met diane and Paola and joan d'arc and longdog and Roberta and Semiotterly. Those are all women. Not that I am partial, indeed, I am rather keen about men. But I didn't have the foresight to think Joe and FApisa would want to meet me. Also didn't meet Bree, who(m) I like.

I don't think I knew Kicky then, or I would certainly have rearranged the trip.

Well, Diane and I could have met Kicky, and he would never be the same, eh????
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 04:47 am
{HOLY crap! I turn in early - my honey and me were watching 'the best of what not to wear' [she's a fashionista, y'know] and when I come back there's 15 pages about half a picture. sheesh.}

Makesmeshiver33
What is the female form of Steve? Stevearina? Oh, wait, I got it. The female of Stephen...... Idea :wink:

A name that starts with a X, what would that be Xerses, something from Xhosa tribe, what?

Okay, just sign here for the permission to leave those hills and come on up to the city. Just let us know when, so I can make sure the batteries in the digital camera are fresh.

Uh, Osso.... I just checked and you don't need the correct postage to come back to New York... and this

Quote:
Though I did connect, met diane and Paola and joan d'arc and longdog and Roberta and Semiotterly.

looks like you did a fine job of making face to face contact

==

Got to go get ready for the big meetup on Monday with Kicky.

==
Joe (the red light indicates the camera batteries are charging) Nation
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 06:48 am
LMAO....Joe, you would definetly need that digital with me in NEW YORK! I'd be a fish out of water and totally lost! I could just see that now...haha.

But I do believe it would be a blast.... Laughing

~~Signing that permission slip~~~

X = Xana: Pronounced Shauna

And yeppers on the Stephen......lol
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 07:10 am
Joe
I'm going to share something with you that I have never told anyone. Hoping this will help bond our relationship and bring it to a new level, here it is...

I can twist my eyebrows upward to make myself look like Mrs. Spock (as in Star Trek).....wheeeeeeew.

I have never felt so close to any a2k member as I do now, scuse me, I need a tissue.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 07:30 am
did ya ever notice that any time we have a thread from a NY resident, they always stick that "shoot the cockroach" banner on top.

I once had to live in a mining camp that had very large cockroaches. They were not so large l so as to create a danger , but they were laRGE ENOUGH THAT , WHEREVER YOU LOOKED, OUT OF THE CORNER OF YOUR EYE, YOU COULD SEE SOMETHING SKITTER AROUND`. tHE COOK WAS ALWAYS BANGING THEM WITH PANS AND SPATULAS
Now this would not, at least to me, make the thought of a superb bush supper very appetizing.

farmer(thinking about a Mr Wizaard breakfast, but cant remember whats in it) man
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 07:52 am
Farmer
I heard the cockroaches in Florida are that big. A fellow I know was sleeping in a seedy motel in Fl. when he was younger, he said when he layed on the mattress he could feel something moving inside, it was COCKROACHES! yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!

That gave me the willies!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 08:02 am
paulaj- What you are speaking of is the dreaded Palmetto Bug. Here is a life size picture of one. Lovely, isn't it! Laughing

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0WQAAADQd6VcKu0xP5wq*uTW!9alFAXLgNoIXZcKh2g9s7BC6NEzdVfNi0fc5XcpTKBLbyGexsLvGtFm1qalXSKLGJ0b0USv6ru7BkD3pzIH*k8NvQWAPThRXHJK2RcW!kOiAr6RMjok/PalmettoBug.gif
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 08:06 am
in NAwlins we had a more genteel name for roaches, they were called Palmetto Bugs, RIGHT.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 08:09 am
Eyup!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 08:39 am
ewwww....

How is a monsterous kaka-roach anything personal about you??!! Laughing

She ( I think this thread is derailed) Wolf.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:26:52