Yawn , stretch, burp, fart...

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 09:13 am
You must have had a terrible guide of Milwaukee, gus. You can't visit with here without uttering the words "PBR me ASAP"
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 09:13 am
Yeah but if you're from England and your name is Collin you can get triple teamed by some hotties in Milwaukee quick as a flash.....
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 09:30 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Yeah but if you're from England and your name is Collin you can get triple teamed by some hotties in Milwaukee quick as a flash.....

It's all of the beer, cheese, and cold weather, BPB... it plays tricks on young girls minds... plus it helps if your less than 350 and wearing something other than a packers jersey.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:10 pm
YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR JP! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:23 pm
i took it to meanhe has a screw loose?
Laughing
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:27 pm
Seed wrote:
YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR JP! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!

Yeah I'm bored of the old one. I haven't come up with anything to make a new one with so I'm just using this one for now.

Ohh and you may not be to far off with that "loose screw" comment.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:29 pm
mr. sprocket... Smile
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:32 pm
Laughing

So how ya been, seed? Long time no talk.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:47 pm
been pretty good... just went to the mountains for a week to help a friend really celebrate a 21 brithday... and you? hows your apt selling or renting out? going?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 01:56 pm
Seed wrote:
been pretty good... just went to the mountains for a week to help a friend really celebrate a 21 brithday... and you? hows your apt selling or renting out? going?

Funny you should ask. We have a mother and her two children moving in tomorrow. Its not to late though... you still interested????

Besides that, it is... all work and no play make jp a dull boy. I need a vacation bad.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 01:57 pm
then take one... no better time then the holidays... thought usually most people need a vaction from the holidays
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 02:05 pm
I was thinking more of a nice warm beach somewhere exotic with a pina colada in hand with nobody around except me and the Mrs... but family is good too. You are so right about needing a vacation from the holidays.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 09:38 pm
its just a strain on everything... your senses, your wallet, your emotions... blah.. sometimes i wonder if its all worth it... but hey you find that place with that beach and if there is room on said beach for me, i promise not to be in the way.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 10:23 pm
what i hate about the holidays, is that it brings out the hollow feelings people have twords one another.
Meaning, those who you really dont like and truly are not fond of, all of a sudden come up on your gift list. A financial guilt trip at its finest.
honesty is the best quality and I see alot of people doing the opposite.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:27 am
shewolfnm wrote:
what i hate about the holidays, is that it brings out the hollow feelings people have twords one another.
Meaning, those who you really dont like and truly are not fond of, all of a sudden come up on your gift list. A financial guilt trip at its finest.
honesty is the best quality and I see alot of people doing the opposite.

Ohhh, I hate that.

My brother just got married and his wife is like that. They bought a house so we gave them a gift card for a home improvement store as a house warming gift. So a few months later we get a home improvement card in the mail as a house warming gift... even though we had been in the house for 6 months already.

We didn't give them the card because we were expecting something in return... we just thought it would be a nice thing to do for them.

So this christmas she wanted to draw names from a hat because she didn't want to spend money on everybody. I just said, "How about we just don't exchange gifts?" It's not that I don't want to... I like getting gifts for everybody. But if I am just going to get back what I give, then that is missing the point of christmas and would rather just not waste my time.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:36 am
I'm always late to the party, and I see we have "moved" on, but back to that tico post about Ryans... Acquiunks post directly after (on the other thread) is accidently hilarious!

Again, I'm in awe of what posts get all of the attention... I thought my boys were the only one's enthralled with their body functions.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:55 am
I assume you're talking about the cubs only?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 10:58 am
oh my god. she gave BACK the card?
Ok... that is rude.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 11:02 am
Bear... Um, NO!

Shewolf - I think it was more like a copying of the idea. Not the SAME card, but a new card just like it. Still rude and lacking in thought which is what a gift is supposed to entail IMO!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 11:16 am
My best friend and I don't exchange gifts anymore. We get together and just have a good time. The memories last a whole lot longer than some stupid gift.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.5 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 12:00:01