Yawn , stretch, burp, fart...

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 01:25 pm
kickycan wrote:
Are you telling me that I need to get my dick wet?

Laughing Yes.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 01:28 pm
everyone (I'm betting based on experience and interaction) around here has engaged in oral sex, possibly a little analingus (for sure by accident) and you're freaked out about the possibility that you might get a drop or two of pee on the back of your leg...... grow up you pussies......
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 01:30 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Perhaps it's because us men are more, shall we say "versatile," -- and I guess I can only speak for myself -- but I think men tend to check the status of the seat every time. Maybe we're just more self-reliant, and aren't content to rely on the person who went before ....

Oh please. Both men and women can use the toilet with the seat down. Only men can use it with the seat up. It's common courtesy.

Also not much fun for your potty-training daughter to find the seat up. Especially if you have a toilet with a troubled flusher.

I'd just like to state for the record that any man who pees sitting down is no longer a man, and should remove his/her own balls with a rusty blade in order to make things right.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 01:31 pm
kickycan wrote:

I'd just like to state for the record that any man who pees sitting down is no longer a man, and should remove his/her own balls with a rusty blade in order to make things right.

Why? Haven't you ever peed - **** at the same time?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 01:33 pm
kickycan wrote:

I've heard that morning wood sometimes requires you to sit.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 01:33 pm
Freeduck,

Aah, that is a special exception. Every rule has an exception. Now please find yourself a rusty blade, sir, and make things right!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 01:37 pm
kickycan wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Perhaps it's because us men are more, shall we say "versatile," -- and I guess I can only speak for myself -- but I think men tend to check the status of the seat every time. Maybe we're just more self-reliant, and aren't content to rely on the person who went before ....

Oh please. Both men and women can use the toilet with the seat down. Only men can use it with the seat up. It's common courtesy.

Also not much fun for your potty-training daughter to find the seat up. Especially if you have a toilet with a troubled flusher.

I pee sitting all the time....I have a bad back and can't lift anything that weighs over 10 pounds.....
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 01:39 pm
kickycan wrote:
Freeduck,

Aah, that is a special exception. Every rule has an exception. Now please find yourself a rusty blade, sir, and make things right!

Well, my rusty blade is in the form of another X chromosome, kicky. I'm afraid I can't oblige you.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 01:56 pm
Kristie wrote:
kickycan wrote:

I've heard that morning wood sometimes requires you to sit.

There's nothing worse than peeing sitting down with morning wood, because there's nothing worse than the sensation of the head of your d--- touching the inside of the porcelain bowl.

You just got back up, way up, and then move in as the stream weakens. It is an art.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 02:00 pm
You are, of course, referring to a variant of "the Move," which I wrote about in THIS thread.

Seems oddly on-topic in this scatalogical discussion.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 02:04 pm
So it seems people are saying that it's necessary to get out of bed in the morning just to pee?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 02:06 pm
all I know is that I'm the picture of regularity every morning at 6:52 am I take a healthy horse piss, then at 7:44 I take a big dump....you can set your watch by it....

Unfortunately I don't get up until 10:00...squinney's an early riser though.....
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 02:08 pm
damn, whoda thunk it.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 02:12 pm
bpb, i bet she gets up at 6:51am, just about.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 02:35 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
You are, of course, referring to a variant of "the Move," which I wrote about in THIS thread.

Seems oddly on-topic in this scatalogical discussion.

Ticomaya
That is quite a story! I'm not sure I would have handled as well.

Nods to you!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 03:02 pm
Tico - you are clearly one of the best.

I hope your wife picked out a nice new wardrobe for you.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:27 pm
Tico-

For that event, I would take you to dinner so you could enjoy the meal all over again.
Laughing

You have such class when your ass is outta control.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:27 pm
Tico:

Read your story.

Holy f---!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:32 pm
http://home.kqnet.pt/timoteo/bakedbea.wav
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:37 pm
farting is such sweet sorrow
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 03:55:01