Yawn , stretch, burp, fart...

kickycan

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:04 pm
I see Bear and I were thinking the same thing. Only he thought it first, dammit! Thunder-stealer!

I wonder if animals feel that same pride when they squeeze out a humongous steamer. Hey, maybe that's the one thing that separates us from animals!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

At the risk of taking this thread to newly found depths, I'm particularly enthused about those with obviously identifiable foodstuffs visible. You know ... corn, beans, peppers, etc. It adds a bit of color, pattern, and texture that heightens the satisfaction of the moment.

Maybe that's just me ...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Ahh.. I DO appreciate the one pieces.
ESPICALLY when they make my pants fit better.

Though.. I am a sick - o.
I love the ones that make the horrible noises in public bathrooms.
everyone in a public bathroom is ALWAYS trying not to be heard.
OOOOOOOOOHHhhhh not me.
If I squeak.. I apologize ( out loud ) that my job here is a failure.
When i have a juicy, wet, rumbley one.. I giggle. Like a crazed woman.

TRUE enjoyment.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:07 pm
Ahh corn fed ****.

I hate the ones that you can feel.
You know, the half chewed piece of cashew?
fkn ouch.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:08 pm
I like it when there is still color from the food.
I should go eat some red and green bell peppers.
You know.. for the holiday season!!!!!!
:-)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:09 pm
Have you ever taken a crap in the morning, and then you are in a hurry to get to work or something, and you actually forget to flush? And you come back hours later and it's still in there? Happened to me once. I got back home from work, and the smell...oh god! You don't make that mistake twice, I promise you.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:11 pm
No, but I have had some squirters that left ' the ring'.

I usually dont revisit a stall after I have deflowered it like that.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:14 pm
This thread reminds me of that movie, Trainspotting, for some reason...have any of you seen that movie? There is a scene where the main character (I forget his name) drops his heroin in the toilet in the most disgusting bar bathroom ever, and then he starts digging around in the bowl, and then he just goes right into the toilet...weird movie, a lot of strange stuff involving ****, for some reason.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:20 pm
i loved that movie
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:21 pm
kickycan wrote:
I wonder if animals feel that same pride when they squeeze out a humongous steamer. Hey, maybe that's the one thing that separates us from animals!

My female dog loves to admire her own crap. I always get a sense that I'm supposed to be congratulating her when she smiles up at me after she's done her inspection of her latest project.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:29 pm
maybe she wants you to follow her lead....Confused

Laughing
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:54 pm
A couple of years ago I requested a dish called "Enchiladas Diablo" at a local Mexican restaurant. The waitress came back from the kitchen because the cook wanted to make sure I knew this was a dish made with some heat. (As if that wasn't obvious from the name.) This dish, however, was not on the menu. It had been recommended by a friend. I said bring it on.

Hoo boy ... this was an EXTREMELY spicy dish. Very hot peppers.

Anyway, my point is I literally felt the heat a second time when it came out!!! I don't know if this has ever happened to you, but it was actually a painful burning sensation.

The peppers were red .... looked like habaneros.
0 Replies

mr nice indian

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 01:05 am
hehe ...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 07:40 am
How about when you race to the bathroom to take a dump and you sit there grunting and groaning, waiting for the sheer joy of release and when if finally comes you look into the bowl and a sense of disappointment engulfs you as you stare at a small brown turd roughly equivalent in size to a raisin.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 07:56 am
Ticomaya wrote:

Hoo boy ... this was an EXTREMELY spicy dish. Very hot peppers.

Anyway, my point is I literally felt the heat a second time when it came out!!! I don't know if this has ever happened to you, but it was actually a painful burning sensation.

the burning ring of fire

an english magazine called viz, used to advertise t-shirts with the slogan

"don't let the bottom fall out of your world, have a vindaloo curry, and let the world fall out of your bottom" Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 08:03 am
I always wait until it's ready to fall out and then I go in, drop it, wipe it, flush it and leave. It takes me about the same time to poop as it does to pee.

Except on those rare occasions....the "after a night of heavy drinking" shits, the "oh, I shouldn't have had that milkshake" lactose ****, the "I'm spewing from both ends" sick **** and the ever popular "dehydrated and dried up can't get it out so I'll crap a marble" ****, which takes at least 15 minutes to evacuate that marble sized turd.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 08:18 am
Kristie wrote:

Except on those rare occasions....the "after a night of heavy drinking" shits, the "oh, I shouldn't have had that milkshake" lactose ****, the "I'm spewing from both ends" sick **** and the ever popular "dehydrated and dried up can't get it out so I'll crap a marble" ****, which takes at least 15 minutes to evacuate that marble sized turd.

Yeah, uh-hum. I had a 2 hour excruciatingly painful encounter with Mr. T once, after having about 1 lb of cashew nut bon bons. I swear my intestines were inside out when I was done. Shocked
I never got so close to experiencing labor pain...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 08:55 am
I love hardboiled eggs but eat too many and you'll fart for days. Shocked Very Happy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:50 am
What about the terds that just wont flush.

I HATE those,
they sit there...
looking up at you
laughing
rolling around the toilet
riding the waves of the flush..
and go nowhere.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:52 am
I have a toilet that's like that. Using it, the chances are 50-50 that all material will disappear. If I know I'm going to be producing evacuations in a larger volume or size than normal, I will typically opt for the more industrial sized toilet on the lower level.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 07:37:25