Yawn , stretch, burp, fart...

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:43 pm
http://www.able2know.com/go/?a2kjump=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dotfart.com%2F
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:43 pm
Holy Cow Tico...one of the funniest posts I've ever read here. And written with real finesse I might add. I'm not worthy.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 04:50 pm
do you sit down to pee?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 05:11 pm
Let me state for the record that I am not the original author of that story, although I'm responsible for some modifications. While I've no idea if its a true story or not, I think its more humorous when you read it initially that you think it real.

And I'm afraid I must plead the 5th as your question, shewolf. Kicky is about, and he has rusty implements.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 05:13 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Let me state for the record that I am not the original author of that story, although I'm responsible for some modifications. While I've no idea if its a true story or not, I think its more humorous when you read it initially that you think it real.

And I'm afraid I must plead the 5th as your question, shewolf. Kicky is about, and he has rusty implements.

Laughing
Dont worry , I will protect you from him.

And yes, you are right, it is funnier when you think it is real. THOUGH, it is completely possible. ;-)
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 05:57 pm
Ticomaya wrote:

Dern. You sure had me going. And I was just about to tell the story of the time my sister took a **** in a footbath by mistake. Think I'll keep that one to myself.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 06:01 pm
Me too Duck...I had one about The Move on the Turnpike...I think I'll just shelve it.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 07:35 pm
You had me going, great story none the less. It ranks up there with the barf o rama from Stand By Me.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 08:33 pm
I just quickly perused this thread and while I have nothing to add, the thread did give me an inspirational burst. You see, for quite some time I have been toying with the idea of writing a detective series but could never come up with the lead character's name. All the good ones were taken.

But now I can start the series. Watch your bookstores for "The Adventures of Detective Butt Pimple"
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 08:35 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I just quickly perused this thread and while I have nothing to add, the thread did give me an inspirational burst. You see, for quite some time I have been toying with the idea of writing a detective series but could never come up with the lead character's name. All the good ones were taken.

But now I can start the series. Watch your bookstores for "The Adventures of Detective Butt Pimple"

Sounds good...you ought to be able to squeeze a few bucks out of it......
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 08:45 pm
ewwwww.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 08:47 pm
i wish i had a truly moving bodily function story.
but.. alas.. mine are few and far between. Uneventful but full of aroma.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 09:46 pm
Don't you just love it when you take that perfect crap?

You know, when it just slides right out smoothly and comfortably--you smile as it drops into the bowl with a satisfying splash--one big, solid, dark nugget, ejected so cleanly that you almost don't even need to wipe? You do, however, give yourself the first mandatory wipe with a balled up wad of toilet paper, and you look at it, and your mouth drops open in awe. It's clean. There is absolutely no fecal sludge at all on the paper...and you look up to the heavens and shake that clean toilet paper wad in the air triumphantly, and as tears of gratitude and joy fall from your eyes, you scream, "Thank you Lord! Thank you!"

I love it when that happens.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 09:47 pm
<grin>
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 09:53 pm
Kicky, you forgot to mention the obligatory glance into the bowl to appreciate your handiwork. Rarely does the sculpture live up to one's mental image, but there is the occasional expulsion that satisfies even the most jaded of defecators.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 09:55 pm
i love the feeling you get when you work really hard at taking a dump and it FINALLY starts to squeak out.
barely seperating your butt cheeks
it blinks at the whiteness of the toilet bowl

hesitates

then falls.

all endorphines race through your system.
Your face flushes
Your butt relaxes
and a huge weight is lifted off your shoulders
and all you can do.

is sigh....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 09:55 pm
Ticomaya,

You are correct, sir. That is quite a moment. And if you get a good floater, that is like...I can't even describe the pride I feel at that moment.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 09:56 pm
I should call this thread

Ode' to ****
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 09:57 pm
I personally like the one that goes into the hole at the bottom of the bowl AND sticks out of the water...the two footer...in one perfect piece....your pants fit better after....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:02 pm
You know what else is great? When you feel it coming out and you're like, oh that is a beauty, and you just know it is a monster, and you turn around and it stretches all the way across the bowl, and it's still in one piece! It is quite possibly the purest moment of true pride in anyone's life.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.43 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 08:43:14